Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 21st, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon.it Sold Out
Price: EUR 22.95

81VlfrUbPhL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny how we EU guys have the chance to order stuff from amazon US or UK and place the order in Euros and you guys get billed 2 pounds (which is outrageous). Even when preordering, I have never paid a fee for currency converting. Keep good ol' David and his financial thugs in power for another 5 years guys! (JK)

Got mine yesterday.. so happy it arrived mint. £19.15.. it's really nice for the price, glad I didn't keep my zavvi order:joy:

It's funny how we EU guys have the chance to order stuff from amazon US or UK and place the order in Euros and you guys get billed 2 pounds (which is outrageous).
It's completely down to the bank's how much they charge for currency conversion. Mine for example charges 2.75%, others charge that or more plus a set fee, others charge a little less.

Last edited:
It's completely down to the bank's how much they charge for currency conversion. Mine for example charges 2.75%, others charge that or more plus a set fee, others charge a little less.
I don't understand why you don't have the option to be charged in pounds. I have the option to be charged in Euros when buying from amazon UK

I don't understand why you don't have the option to be charged in pounds. I have the option to be charged in Euros when buying from amazon UK
You can be charged in pounds, but only if it is not a pre-order. Also, in that case Amazon charge you a currency conversion fee instead (so it'd be a matter of working out if Amazon's fee of the bank charges would work out better for you).