Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: 7th October 2015
Purchase link: Here
Price: €29.99

BDDHD_Intl_BTTFTrilogy_SteelbookBD - 5053083053024 -_3D_R02-2.jpg

BDDHD_Intl_BTTFTrilogy_UVSteelbook_5053083053024 - 2D_R02-1.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone in UK/Ireland order from this retailer before what's their packing like for steelbooks
It also only lists 3 discs and not 4 like other trilogy releases

Anyone in UK/Ireland order from this retailer before what's their packing like for steelbooks
It also only lists 3 discs and not 4 like other trilogy releases
Looking on their website, I see it states (including all typos on the English version!):
"buble enveloppe (BluRay) or box (Steelbook)"

However, it also states:
"You can assure yourself for refund of the total purchase amout (incl. delivery and paymentcosts) if you choose for Track & Trace shipping. In this case your parcel gets lost or damaged, we can also claim the full amount at the insurance companies of our transportpartners. In case you choose for basic shipment, the risk of loss or damage is all yours and you loose the right of refund."

When I have factored this all in (including a €1.50 charge for PayPal, which is the only payment method they accept outside of the Netherlands), it comes to a total of €44.64 (c£31.28) for delivery to the UK. So still over 20% cheaper than Zavvi...

Looking on their website, I see it states (including all typos on the English version!):
"buble enveloppe (BluRay) or box (Steelbook)"

However, it also states:
"You can assure yourself for refund of the total purchase amout (incl. delivery and paymentcosts) if you choose for Track & Trace shipping. In this case your parcel gets lost or damaged, we can also claim the full amount at the insurance companies of our transportpartners. In case you choose for basic shipment, the risk of loss or damage is all yours and you loose the right of refund."

When I have factored this all in (including a €1.50 charge for PayPal, which is the only payment method they accept outside of the Netherlands), it comes to a total of €44.64 (c£31.28) for delivery to the UK. So still over 20% cheaper than Zavvi...

You can ignore that statement in regards
In case you choose for basic shipment, the risk of loss or damage is all yours and you loose the right of refund

Your rights with an order placed on-line with a company or seller based in the European Union

European Consumer Rights Directive

• If the trader fails to deliver the goods within the agreed time or the additional period (if any), you may reject the contract and the trader must refund all the money you paid under the contract, without undue delay.
If your goods ordered arrive damaged you are entitled to a replacement/repair or a refund as the items delivered would be faulty under the Sale of consumer goods and associated guarantees law

A retailer or a customer
Waiving your rights as a consumer
You cannot waive the rights conferred on you by the Consumer Rights Directive.

Last edited:
I do not know this movies blu ray , I have never bought anything from them. But I find it a bit strange that a small store/internet retailer gets the rights for the sale of the back to the future steelbooks and back to the future trilogy for the netherlands.
And then especially , at the price they are selling the steelbooks

For the netherlands I would expect that a retailer like Mediamarkt or bol.com would have the rights for the sale of these Back to the future titles

Maybe some other dutch members could comment on this??!

Reactions: AnubisNefer