Backdraft (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #162) [Czech Republic]

May 26, 2013
France
Release date: June 24, 2022 (TBC)
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 1799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc
Note: WEA steelbook

back.jpg

Dear collectors,
let us politely inform you that we have selected the following movies for the FAC, together with our distribution partner MagicBox .
We plan WEA FAC steelbooks for these titles: The Shawshank Redemption Papillon, DIRTY DANCING, THE THING and BACKDRAFT.
The first title SHAWSHANK is timelined for 2Q 2016 in this year , the rest belong to the plan for the year 2017.
Thank you for your support and look forward to working with you .

Team FA

Last edited by a moderator:
Booklet with text, is that a first for FilmArena?

Really like the design but 1799 CZK... :dunno:
Yeah, but it's with a UHD disc. Ant-Man 2, on the other hand, much cheaper, 1200, so overall, without tax, but with shipping costing like another edition at 1100, I got them (with the help of a good friend that has lower numbers registered) for about $80 each, if split evenly.

Last edited:
Booklet with text, is that a first for FilmArena
Nope, has been around for a few years now. E1 often got the normal photo booklet while E2 of the same title would have a booklet with text.
Yeah, but it's with a UHD disc. Ant-Man 2, on the other hand, much cheaper, 1200, so overall, without tax, but with shipping costing like another edition at 1100, I got them (with the help of a good friend that has lower numbers registered) for about $80 each, if split evenly.
I already own the steelbook with the 4K disc so that's a high asking price for me still. And even despite that, I miss the times when FACs were costing 25-45€. ;)