Montreal
Release date: April 21, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $44.99

Artwork from Best Buy USA listing

1579260349937.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: nacthenud
Bestbuy Canada: want joker? Yes, no you can’t have it. Want Maleficent? Can’t have that either. Want Bad Boys 1 & 2? Actually anything you want; we won’t give it to you but you can have Bad Boys 3 steelbook go along with your Bad Boys Steelbook collection that you don’t have. Gtfoh Bbyc ain’t fooling me this time.

Bestbuy Canada: want joker? Yes, no you can’t have it. Want Maleficent? Can’t have that either. Want Bad Boys 1 & 2? Actually anything you want; we won’t give it to you but you can have Bad Boys 3 steelbook go along with your Bad Boys Steelbook collection that you don’t have. Gtfoh Bbyc ain’t fooling me this time.
Joker was a huggeee gamble that no one saw coming… I can forgive BBY Canada for dropping the ball for this one…
Maleficent doesn't make any sense as it's Disney.

Honestly, BBYC product buyers are getting more and more afraid of bringing great steels like Future Shop did in the past... which is really saddening. Oh well… we'll get Trolls… that's good right???

Reactions: nacthenud
Shipped. Should be here by next Monday. I love when I preorder things the first day possible and they arrive a week after release