Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Bad Times at the El Royale

Genre: Science Fiction, Thriller, Horror

Director: Drew Goddard

Cast: Jon Hamm, Jeff Bridges, Dakota Johnson, Chris Hemsworth, Cynthia Erivo, Cailee Spaeny, Lewis Pullman, Nick Offerman, Mark O'Brien, Manny Jacinto

Release: 2018-10-05

Plot: Seven strangers, each with a secret to bury, meet at Lake Tahoe's El Royale, a rundown hotel with a dark past in 1969. Over the course of one fateful night, everyone will have a last shot at redemption... before everything goes to hell. A young concierge greets the strangers: a down-on-his-luck priest, a singer, an impressionable Southern girl and her older sister, a vacuum cleaner salesman, and a charismatic cult leader.

I am so up for this. Kinda gives me a ‘identity’ feel (don’t laugh) but a million times better and if the coens made it.

And so this is why hemsworth has been donning a tash recently. Love it

I swear Dakota Johnson has about 30 films coming out in the next 2 years!

Character Posters:
bad-times-at-the-el-royale-poster-cailee-spaeny-405x600.jpg bad-times-at-the-el-royale-poster-chris-hemsworth-405x600.jpg bad-times-at-the-el-royale-poster-cynthia-erivo-405x600.jpg bad-times-at-the-el-royale-poster-dakota-johnson-405x600.jpg bad-times-at-the-el-royale-poster-jeff-bridges-405x600.jpg bad-times-at-the-el-royale-poster-jon-hamm-405x600.jpg bad-times-at-the-el-royale-poster-lewis-pullman-405x600.jpg bad-times-at-the-el-royale-poster-nick-offerman-405x600.jpg

So I finally went and saw this tonight.
I tried to stay pretty clear on knowing too much about the film before seeing it. Saw the first trailer and thats it.

I gotta say, this was a great film. The way the story was told was very well done. Almost felt like something Tarantino would have done.
But I don't want to take anything away from Goddard. He is awesome and this was a really cool film. I can't wait to see what he will do next.
Sad to hear this hasn't done well at the box office. Hopefully that wont discourage studios from giving him more projects to do.

Has anyone else seen it? I highly recommend it if you haven't.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database