Barbie (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 62) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 13, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on October 13, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed Logo".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. PET layer for display of Barbie(Similar to the Barbie box), Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Overall Sparkling effect, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti A: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti B: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticuar x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

C434ECCD-8826-4102-8E1B-CA108ACB101B.jpeg70FEB598-A5E9-4478-B8D5-F6F52403B09A.jpeg6DA7E076-4CFC-4FCE-B359-3E3F061300E3.jpeg1BAE14BE-7D3D-4EFA-960B-00D73E283E13.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
People pre-ordering without even seeing visuals...

What are you talking about? who is preordering what without seeing visuals?

Ok well this is a weird way to do a GB, especially since so many Manta releases have been discless, which I suspect I’ll never participate in (no matter how much I really want to have all those marvel releases.

Doesnt mean there wont be a GB for the rest like usual. So you don't think its a good idea to reserve few copies for anyone who has joined all Manta GB's and make the rest available as general GB? We are talking about handful people who are always on every Manta GB so it doesnt really lower your chances since those ppl would have got it anyways.

So, this means that we were unlucky enough to get into the GB EXTREMELY SHORT period (usually less than 5 minutes), then the bad luck goes further on for those and WON'T get the chance to get this one too?
Don't get me wrong, it is one thing to have the ones that got the first of The Matrix to be assured to get the rest of them (although was clear not all of the first buyers actually got the rest), but this is not quite the same... :censored:

Wish I could get on EACH AND EVERY SINGLE GB's ... yet, clearly I was not that lucky... so, what else I could say... maybe „story of my life” (and maybe, others too)....
:sick:

Actually for Matrix it worked the same; People who bought resurrections (the least wanted matrix title) got a chance to get the others. Whatever was left went for public GB.

At least I am not selling tiered memberships to get you preferred access.

Anyone who has participated in the last 5 Manta GB's including Black Widow will get first dibs on the Barbie GB based on the editions they have purchased. The reservation will be open for 6 hours and link will be sent privately via PM and will not work for any other customers.

okay fair enough.

While I’m not in the above group to get early access are you hopeful there will be a good amount available of each edition in your allocation ? Thanks.

Reactions: Aniv
What are you talking about? who is preordering what without seeing visuals?

Doesnt mean there wont be a GB for the rest like usual. So you don't think its a good idea to reserve few copies for anyone who has joined all Manta GB's and make the rest available as general GB? We are talking about handful people who are always on every Manta GB so it doesnt really lower your chances since those ppl would have got it anyways.
HV releases, yes. CP releases? No. Just not the same thing IMO. (And TBC I don’t buy every manta release, so I wouldn’t get in the early GB no matter what, but I consider CP something very different form releases that actually have movies.

Actually for Matrix it worked the same; People who bought resurrections (the least wanted matrix title) got a chance to get the others. Whatever was left went for public GB.

At least I am not selling tiered memberships to get you preferred access.
Gotta say, i loved having sthe series secured and worked perfectly for me. No issues securing any consecutive ones.
Would like to see more series offered like that if am honest.
Few things worse than missing out on the last release and being left with an incomplete set due to dumb luck.

Must stress am ONLY keen in full sets being reserved, full franchises/set of sequels.
Very keen(even if I miss out in a future set, because i miss the first of a series). Seems fairer to complete sets

The beauty shots have appeared same day as a banner change for nearly all manta releases over the last few years, so should hopefully see what's what later today. Colour me interested.

Reactions: NateDog
Not what I was expecting, but it's decent. That's the first manta steel without a front title! Embossed logo will work well though. It'll be DL B for me, far too much pink going on with the other 2.