Basket Case (4K UHD Limited Edition) (VHS Artwork Slipcover) (Arrow Video) (Arrow Store Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 29, 2024
Purchase link: Arrow Films
Price: £22.00

422931843_789617126533025_4029252642561733293_n.jpg

4K ULTRA HD BLU-RAY LIMITED EDITION CONTENTS

• 4K restoration from the original 16mm negative by MoMA
  • 4K (2160p) UHD Blu-ray presentation in Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible)
  • Original uncompressed PCM mono audio
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • Audio commentary with writer/director Frank Henenlotter and star Kevin VanHentenryck
  • Archival audio commentary with Frank Henenlotter, producer Edgar Ievins, actor Beverly Bonner and filmmaker Scooter McRae
  • Basket Case 3-1/2: An Interview with Duane Bradley - short film by Frank Henenlotter
  • Me and the Bradley Boys - interview with actor Kevin VanHentenryck
  • A Brief Interview with Director Frank Henenlotter - a strange 2017 interview with the director
  • Seeing Double: The Basket Case Twins - interview with actors Florence and Maryellen Schultz
  • Blood, Basket and Beyond - interview with actor Beverly Bonner
  • The Latvian Connection - featurette including interviews with producer Edgar Ievins, casting person/actor Ilze Balodis, associate producer/special effects artist Ugis Nigals and Belial performer Kika Nigals
  • Belial Goes to the Drive-In - interview with film critic Joe Bob Briggs
  • Basket Case at MoMA - footage from the 2017 restoration premiere
  • What's in the Basket? - feature-length documentary covering the three films in the Basket Case series
  • In Search of the Hotel Broslin - archival location featurette
  • The Frisson of Fission: Basket Case, Conjoined Twins, and 'Freaks' in Cinema - video essay by Travis Crawford
  • Slash of the Knife (1976, 30 mins) - short made by Frank Henenlotter featuring many of the same actors from Basket Case, including optional audio commentary with Frank Henenlotter and playwright Mike Bencivenga
  • Basket Case and Slash of the Knife outtakes
  • Belial's Dream (2017, 5 mins) - animated short by filmmaker Robert Morgan
  • Extensive image galleries
  • Trailers, TV & radio spots
  • Limited edition slipcover featuring artwork by Graham Humphreys
  • Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Sara Deck
  • Double-sided fold-out poster featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Sara Deck
  • Collector's booklet featuring writing on the film by Michael Gingold and a Basket Case comic strip by artist Martin Trafford

WTF Arrow! Cancelled my order outta nowhere this morning claiming no stock (had it on order since day 1) I was able to reorder it just fine though. I suspect this has something to do with the crafty b*stards putting the postage price up!!

WTF Arrow! Cancelled my order outta nowhere this morning claiming no stock (had it on order since day 1) I was able to reorder it just fine though. I suspect this has something to do with the crafty b*stards putting the postage price up!!
Had nothing to do with postage as I also had order cancelled and postage cost for my location has not changed.

You will get a email from arrow soon saying the following.

We are sorry for any frustration and confusion caused by the unexpected cancellation of your Arrow pre-order(s). You should have received a cancellation email detailing this earlier today.

Upgrading our systems has inadvertently cancelled your pre-order(s), and we’re doing all we can as a matter of priority to prevent this happening again the future. Unfortunately, cancelled orders cannot be reinstated, and you must place your order again if you still want to purchase this product.

All pre-order items are available to browse on our UK site here:

Arrow Films UK

And our US site here:

Arrow Films US

Our sincere apologies for this inconvenience, if you have any further questions then please reach out to our customer service team. Thank you so much for your custom and continued support.

Kind regards,

Arrow Films Customer Service​

Reactions: Lord Vader
Had nothing to do with postage as I also had order cancelled and postage cost for my location has not changed

You will get a email from arrow soon saying the following

We are sorry for any frustration and confusion caused by the unexpected cancellation of your Arrow pre-order(s). You should have received a cancellation email detailing this earlier today.

Upgrading our systems has inadvertently cancelled your pre-order(s), and we’re doing all we can as a matter of priority to prevent this happening again the future. Unfortunately, cancelled orders cannot be reinstated, and you must place your order again if you still want to purchase this product.

All pre-order items are available to browse on our UK site here:

Arrow Films UK

And our US site here:

Arrow Films US

Our sincere apologies for this inconvenience, if you have any further questions then please reach out to our customer service team. Thank you so much for your custom and continued support.

Kind regards,

Arrow Films Customer Service​
Lol yeah just got the same email.

Anyone that used reward points credit on cancelled orders will find the reward back as account credit.
The credit does not refund back to your points balance.

When you do a new order, at the checkout you will see your reward available as credit which you must apply to your order.

And don't forget to apply it and use it within 14 days or it will expire