Batman (1989) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #9) [UK]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: March 22, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV - The Entertainment Store (eBay) (Pre-order on February 15)
Price: £29.99 (Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV - eBay) - £30.00 (Amazon)

148526315_504232367640287_1286063053989270317_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My bad, I swear it wasn't intentional xD

No, posts close after 20 minutes I think

Not the OP if you're the one who created the thead I don't think. Sequential posts following this, you're correct they do time out.

Wait what? I don't think there's any length of time that passes where you can't edit any of your own posts? I can still edit mine in this thread from this morning for example

As for the beauty shot like @Noodles said still can't get over just how bad the steelbook looks :LOL::rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: BluCrazy2
Wait what? I don't think there's any length of time that passes where you can't edit any of your own posts? I can still edit mine in this thread from this morning for example

As for the beauty shot like @Noodles said still can't get over just how bad the steelbook looks :LOL::rofl:
Yeah i can't edit my post from 5hrs ago, must be a premium thing :pompus: agreed steel is dire :BS:

• Wow
Reactions: tommyh84
I think y'all could edit without limits of time because y'all are Premium Supporters
Yeah i can't edit my post from 5hrs ago, must be a premium thing :pompus: agreed steel is dire :BS:
Not sure of the exact timescales, but there is indeed a time limit set when it comes to editing your posts... I honestly thought it was the same for everyone (except staff/mods/contributors) though lol.

Even though I don't like anything about this release and I will never buy it, it would have been nice to at least use the Batman logo from the movie poster.

Attachments

• Batman_(1989)_theatrical_poster.jpg
    Batman_(1989)_theatrical_poster.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: samdavies
Even though I don't like anything about this release and I will never buy it, it would have been nice to at least use the Batman logo from the movie poster.
Been done already so no need to do again ...

1613175833856.png

... and apart from that the new one fits in perfectly design-wise with the ToC ethos.

Been done already so no need to do again ...

View attachment 498061

... and apart from that the new one fits in perfectly design-wise with the ToC ethos.
I'd say using that image would actually be totally against the ToC ethos. All their steelbook designs are off beat, avoid using logo's, artwork or movie images. Avoiding mainstream ideas and designs.
Like or loathe them the whole point is each one tries to do something very different and not obvious

I'd say using that image would actually be totally against the ToC ethos. All their steelbook designs are off beat, avoid using logo's, artwork or movie images. Avoiding mainstream ideas and designs.
Like or loathe them the whole point is each one tries to do something very different and not obvious
I think your reply is best directed at the post above mine as you and I are clearly on the same page regarding the ToC collection.

I've pre-ordered. Its certainly not perfect but its the best we've had for a while.

I actually (much to the dismay of others I see) really like the "Bat-Symbol" cases that they used on VHS, DVD and Bluray. I never did pick up the steels though due to Batman forever being the original poster and not the Batsymbol version and its a bit annoying they updated the font. They should just use the original font's for each movie. I just have the regular case versions of those for bluray. VHS versions were the best though with the reflective text and insignia.

Zavvi as per usual sold-out, Amazon not yet open to all ppl 4 preorder, scalpers on eBay already in works .
I'll wait for normal price, not this mumbo-jumbo where total reaches almost 90€.