Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
Release date: July 4, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop
Price: £39.99

81XjEqnrXcL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just looking at these at HMV, wondering if they're exclusive. Good, Zavvi at least ships internationally.
But why not all 4 first Batman films...

I was just looking at these at HMV, wondering if they're exclusive. Good, Zavvi at least ships internationally.
But why not all 4 first Batman films...

Because they don't fit in with the look of "The Batman" movie that this wave was launched around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo
Steelbook for this and Returns unfortunately both suck. Slips aren't anything special, but atleast they match and don't insult the eyes. Extras look awesome. Odered both from amazon. Will just replace both steels with my existing ones and flog these.

Seems it's just some photo booklet, correct? Not the one from the old digibook and Zeta? Couldn't find this particular spread in that classic one.

Steelbook for this and Returns unfortunately both suck. Slips aren't anything special, but atleast they match and don't insult the eyes. Extras look awesome. Odered both from amazon. Will just replace both steels with my existing ones and flog these.
When the extras look better than the main feature you know it’s bad. That should not be the case....... literally

Really like all the extras tho. Mix of concept art and original posters etc.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
When the extras look better than the main feature you know it’s bad. That should not be the case....... literally

Really like all the extras tho. Mix of concept art and original posters etc.
Assuming they are steels, TDK trilogy ones look decent tbf. Particularly TDK and TDKR. Good images. I do not know what WB have against the Burton films, but there's two sets of sh*t clipart 4k steels now. I'll be sticking with the original 1080p steels. Simple, but much better. Still hoping manta decide to do a wea for atleast the original, with the flash movie tie in now.

I'm pretty convinced these sets are not steelbooks. They're available from 4 retailers now and not a single edition is sold out, via any site. Which is particularly suspicious for OG BM & TDK. It's either an absolutely MASSIVE print run, or its a digi.

batman 89 is on rank 2 of my fav. top 10 movie, but this is an easy pass. maybe we will get a nice edition for this masterpiece one day :(

HMV tweeted this mentioning steelbooks
(Also added to the dark knight thread - figured these 2 threads are the busiest)

• Informative
Reactions: Shark
Ultimate Collector’s Edition includes:

• 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray
  • Collectible Steelbook case
  • Premium packaging with unique artwork
  • 16-page booklet
  • 5 Lobby Cards
  • 5 Art Cards
  • Poster (2-Sided)

Reactions: Barca73 and djjez83