Batman Anthology 1-4 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 12, 2019
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 12 at 10 AM EST USA)
Price:
$159.99
Notes: 1 set containing 4 WWA steelbooks (like the Original Jurassic Park trilogy release). Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Forever and Batman & Robin

3CB7D085-886A-487C-81C3-1F20A80BC218.jpeg984BBA19-3D2C-4A61-9A54-571D81C26532.jpeg5110BE55-7EF9-4808-A544-6FBD1F6A8EEB.jpeg9F0061C7-20C1-4AF6-8625-3015BD325267.jpeg256753FD-6A9A-49F3-AA45-62073608DCE3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zeta & Batman FTW :cigar: Looks fkn amaZing thanks a ton for the pics and the lenti videos @tommyh84 :thanks::thumbs:

View attachment 458089

The lenti's are on point they really are, the box is ok nothing really special, the steelbooks are pure trash though lol. Really didn't realise they were as bad as they are. I'd of been gutted to buy them on their own, lucky for them here though you can ignore them due to the slips and the goodies :drool::drool:

The lenti's are on point they really are, the box is ok nothing really special, the steelbooks are pure trash though lol. Really didn't realise they were as bad as they are. I'd of been gutted to buy them on their own, lucky for them here though you can ignore them due to the slips and the goodies :drool::drool:

You’ve done really well to capture the quality of the lenti’s so I can totally understand your enthusiasm for them. Hmm the steelbooks are that bad are they :rofl: guess I will have to track down the OG UK Steelbooks and swap them in, owell figured as much. Like you say this is all about the slips and the goodies :drool: so can’t wait but with only two postal days to go it’s cutting it fine for a pre-Xmas delivery.

Reactions: tommyh84
You’ve done really well to capture the quality of the lenti’s so I can totally understand your enthusiasm for them. Hmm the steelbooks are that bad are they :rofl: guess I will have to track down the OG UK Steelbooks and swap them in, owell figured as much. Like you say this is all about the slips and the goodies :drool: so can’t wait but with only two postal days to go it’s cutting it fine for a pre-Xmas delivery.

I thought about switching the steelbooks as I own those UK ones but I'm not sure my OCD can handle such atrocities :p

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84
I thought about switching the steelbooks as I own those UK ones but I'm not sure my OCD can handle such atrocities :p

On that note, the cheaper the better opened set off the bay and decide later :D knew there was a reason why I didn’t rush out and get them when I first got into this hobby. Wow just had a look in the HDN threads there’s a huge difference between the old UK and the US steels :OMG: will have to make sure to get the right ones.

Last edited:
Always like the steelbooks that used the art this release uses on its folders. Not sure why Batman Forever didn't use the green question mark art on that steel though

I was debating whether to get this set or the forthcoming CMs.
Life's too short, getting both...:)

As for the Schumacher films; I grew up with Adam West and Burt Ward so the cheesiness did not grate on me as much as I guess it did others. Only character I could not tolerate was Jones as Two-face...:censored: