Batman Anthology 1-4 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 12, 2019
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 12 at 10 AM EST USA)
Price:
$159.99
Notes: 1 set containing 4 WWA steelbooks (like the Original Jurassic Park trilogy release). Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Forever and Batman & Robin

3CB7D085-886A-487C-81C3-1F20A80BC218.jpeg984BBA19-3D2C-4A61-9A54-571D81C26532.jpeg5110BE55-7EF9-4808-A544-6FBD1F6A8EEB.jpeg9F0061C7-20C1-4AF6-8625-3015BD325267.jpeg256753FD-6A9A-49F3-AA45-62073608DCE3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my Boxset on NYE but have only had time now to unseal properly all editions. All lenti’s look great with my favourite being Batman Forever as the quality on this one is top notch very rich ‘n’ crispy the other three lose a tad of a mark as the deep depth layers aren’t able to resolve all of the very finer details but still look great nonetheless as the foreground images are absolute stunners to look at and the lenti’s themselves have great depth to them. The artwork of the slips and folders all look great as a set with nice flow throughout the set just a shame about the provided steelbooks so the hunt for the OG UK Steelbooks begins haha.

A886E0AC-5322-4AEA-B6E3-E10264CBD07D.jpeg

0B4B189F-35B5-4B4B-A5A2-96722DCE27B4.jpeg
9EEEA2FE-585E-404B-87C3-3FA3AD96EEDA.jpeg

Received my Boxset on NYE but have only had time now to unseal properly all editions. All lenti’s look great with my favourite being Batman Forever as the quality on this one is top notch very rich ‘n’ crispy the other three lose a tad of a mark as the deep depth layers aren’t able to resolve all of the very finer details but still look great nonetheless as the foreground images are absolute stunners to look at and the lenti’s themselves have great depth to them. The artwork of the slips and folders all look great as a set with nice flow throughout the set just a shame about the provided steelbooks so the hunt for the OG UK Steelbooks begins haha.

View attachment 458650
View attachment 458653View attachment 458652
Don't collect these older films but as a package they look good. I think they've done a great job with colours, logos and overall design. The box itself is still a bit of a letdown with that particular city design and I feel if they had made it darker or more gotham-like it would have gone better but they've really done it justice. Are you grabbing the Burton two from Cine-museum? Really like the designs on those.

Reactions: willbar84
Don't collect these older films but as a package they look good. I think they've done a great job with colours, logos and overall design. The box itself is still a bit of a letdown with that particular city design and I feel if they had made it darker or more gotham-like it would have gone better but they've really done it justice. Are you grabbing the Burton two from Cine-museum? Really like the designs on those.

I agree the design layout for this is top notch as a complete package where you can see the thought process the’ve used to achieve this. I think it’s fairly easy to neglect the hardbox and it’s generic artwork but I will say this it is mildly better than the artwork used on the Best Buy / Zavvi Set and the original artwork Zeta we’re going to use in the BS before they tweaked it for the production copies.

Why yes I am going for the Cine-Museum Burton Batman Duology OC as Matt Ryan Tobin’s Batman Returns Artwork of Catwoman and The Penguin is to die for :drool: plus the alternative artwork lineup for the other slips is shaping up quite nicely so I’m eagerly awaiting for that GB to go live so I can secure my copy.

The shipping time sometimes is really bad. No fault on HDZeta. I have had the same thing happen to Blufans. Over 1.5 months on some