Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for being off topic, but I heard yesterday that the ROTATING Strikes by Canada Post should end for the Holiday period.
If it doesn't, from what I could manage to understand, the Government will step in and force workers back to work.

I don't want to cause a back and forth to derail the Thread though :thumbs:

that's not how strikes work

it's going to court if they try and it's likely unconstitutional. please read.

You are definitely not aware of this Strikes. Please look at canada post website, everyday there is update to which area it's being affected.

Screen shot 2018-11-22 at 2.10.41 PM.png

now with all the information available, if you still cannot understand, at this point I will let you be.

Can somebody please tell me what kind of packaging HDZeta uses to ship a One Click? The only item I have purchased from them is the Blade Runner DL slip steelbook. It arrived in great shape but I was a little concerned about how it was packaged. It came in a box but the slip was only inserted in a paper envelope inside the box. Over top of the envelope were sealed air bags.

Big difference from the foam blocks used by Blufans.

Thank you.

Can somebody please tell me what kind of packaging HDZeta uses to ship a One Click? The only item I have purchased from them is the Blade Runner DL slip steelbook. It arrived in great shape but I was a little concerned about how it was packaged. It came in a box but the slip was only inserted in a paper envelope inside the box. Over top of the envelope were sealed air bags.

Thank you.

One clicks come with the foam blocks like Blufans use :thumbs:

Reactions: Stygian

Thank you.
Their OCs are padded with bamboo leaves.

:LOL:
I've received a non-OC with regular bubble wrap so I assume they use a variety of methods

• Haha
Reactions: K.i.T and Stygian
A kind of different kind of question for @wxlinkswd (or any other person for that matter):

Do you have the beautyshot of the Special Pack in (super) high resolution, too? When the Batman Begins Box Set became available on the webstore, there were beautyshots for the Box Set, Single and Double Lenti, all three with a resolution of 3624x2371 pixels. Only the Special Pack was missing (alltogether). The best version I could find is in 1651x1079 pixels and has visible compression artefacts. Could you provide it in the same resolution as the others? I would also welcome original size beautyshots for The Dark Knight (Rises). Thanks in advance.

A kind of different kind of question for @wxlinkswd (or any other person for that matter):

Do you have the beautyshot of the Special Pack in (super) high resolution, too? When the Batman Begins Box Set became available on the webstore, there were beautyshots for the Box Set, Single and Double Lenti, all three with a resolution of 3624x2371 pixels. Only the Special Pack was missing (alltogether). The best version I could find is in 1651x1079 pixels and has visible compression artefacts. Could you provide it in the same resolution as the others? I would also welcome original size beautyshots for The Dark Knight (Rises). Thanks in advance.
A high resolution beauty shot of the Special Pack with its legs spread open would be appreciated, thanks.:naughty::LOL:

One day late.

The lead up to the group buy was this:

<iframe width="1094" height="615" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now it's like:

1544406688996.png
:

Update:
We got the china WB email today,since the 4K UHD discs still not complete the customs clearance,so the release delay to 20-22th Dec 2018.
We also have a good news for everyone,we will try to release the TDK and TDKR at both,the release date would be 10th-12th Jan 2019.
I will keep update for everyone.Sorry again for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.