Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
4 / edition B - 4K
in short, the slighter less of the lentis, but the better inside folder/pack.
View media item 26098this it the backs of the various bits:
and here's a video of the 4k lenti: it's a dark, windswept image, which is the only reason i slightly rate Ediiton A higher - it's actually got great depth and clarity which i am conscious the video does not show to it's best :thumbs::
static shots of the slip. some nice delineation around the bat figure on the back, and also on the spine and top of the slip:
however, the special folder in the 4K edition is the best one of this and the edition A for me, coming as it does with 2 nice posters and a load of better postcards:
so this is everything you get with the 4K edition:
View media item 26085next up (and finally! :rolleyes: :Snap::Snap::Snap:), the special pack...

Last edited:
...and finally, 5/ the special pack

got to agree with @cooey, i think this is the best slip of the whole edition :notworthy:.
View media item 26084here are their backs:
but let's talk about the slip - lovely layers of spot glossing and varnish to get the 'bats emerging' effect on the front - awesome. :wow: the spine is slightly holofoiled, which is actually a nice look. in addition, the photos make the holofoil (especially on the back) look much more pronounced than it is - it's actually quite subtle and i approve (think Manta Lab Ex Machina spot holoflil for subtlety):
the special folder for this one is OK, and i thikn has the best postcards, for those that like that (no numbering card, though):
but the big draw is the chuncky hardback book. my only gripe with it, as it has tons of text as well as photos and is all in English :thumbs:, is the printing issue they have with "apostrophe-s" - there's usually a massive space, so that it looks like this (without the underlining) - "Nolan_______'s film" - bit odd. great book otherwise, and the binding is solid as a rock:
i'm now gong to lie down in a darkened room after all of that. :rolleyes::LOL::sleep: but this is what awaits me when i emerge. absolutely stellar release. bring on TDK and TDKR!!
View media item 26065

Last edited:
i am ashamed - with all that above, i forgot :facepalm: to thank the 2 people who made this possible, @wxlinkswd and @n3wk1d, for arranging and processing the GB. :thumbs: thanks, guys! :notworthy: :thanks:

@steelmybeatingheart

Awesome presentation!!! Thank you very much. Looking forward to your presentations of TDK and TDKR. :woot:
thanks a lot. :thanks: me too - although i am in that 'dicing with postage' group having TDk and TDKR shipped together, so it will be a while. :ohno:

@steelmybeatingheart

View attachment 409104

View attachment 409106

:notworthy::notworthy::thanks::thumbs: Very much appreciated the time and effort you put into these 5 unboxing posts as you’ve captured perfectly how amazing of a classy release this is when you tear of that seal and enjoy ever inch that this release has to offer :joy::drool:. I also noticed we are neighbours as I have #635 :D
howdee, neighbour! :) cheers :thanks:. yes, this really is a fantastic release. even more so if you open it. ;)

i actually really like the HDZeta Once Click approach - the 2 main releases bought separately, plus some extras for going the whole hog. :thumbs: of course, this all fell down when they decided not to sell the seperate disc elements at all this time :facepalm:, which is a shame and i think a mistake, as i think their current, usual approach to one click's is a good way to go.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
HDZeta Net is completely outdoing themselves on this set. I cannot wait to see what they do with "Man of Steel". I'm guessing it'll be out around June. They have a lot of good stuff coming out this year and these Batman sets are definitely setting the bar high.

howdee, neighbour! :) cheers :thanks:. yes, this really is a fantastic release. even more so if you open it. ;)

i actually really like the HDZeta Once Click approach - the 2 main releases bought separately, plus some extras for going the whole hog. :thumbs: of course, this all fell down when they decided not to sell the seperate disc elements at all this time :facepalm:, which is a shame and i think a mistake, as i think their current, usual approach to one click's is a good way to go.

Damn straight this set was meant to be opened :joy:, Zeta should be very proud of their work and dedication that has gone into this. Is this my favourite HDZ OC well sorta but overall no as that title belong to HDZ’s Wonder Woman OC which is such a gorgeous stunning release :drool::drool::drool: it’s going to be hard to top that one but The Dark Knight may just have what it takes to dethrone it in my books.

I agree these HDZ OC’s are well thought out with double ups being kept to a bare minimum so we get a ton of bang for buck for our ~US$150. Being a huge DC fan and Nolan fan Zeta tick all the boxes for me and can see myself being a happy camper for many years. A favourite of mine is always the Special Pack as it houses the awesome well thought out Hardcover booklet but the only downside to this release is it doesn’t have the usual character loose lenticular lenti cards (found inside the Special Pack) but the regular characters cards they have used for this edition is still quite nice. Now bring on TDK and TDKR hopefully it can reach us by months end.

Fantastic presantation, thank you very much! @steelmybeatingheart
Must have taken quite some time to get it all photographed, filmed, and properly inserted into the forum. Your efforts are much appreciated. :thumbs:
cheers. always fun to do an unboxing, particularly if it helps someone else out. :thumbs: but this one - yes, did take a little longer than i expected... :LOL:
@steelmybeatingheart thanks for the great photos, hope you'd also do with the other 2... :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
will do my best! :)

I’m in a big discussion with Belgian customs (and the Belgian Federal Finance Public Service) about the boxset…

My package (direct order from the HDZeta website) is held at Belgian customs. This time not for adding taxes, but for counterfeit. They will destroy the content of the package because they say after opening the package that it is an illegal imitation. I had to object to the destruction, but with doing that, now I can be held responsable for forgery if the “expert” from customs comes to that conclusion. If so, the import of counterfeit will be transferred to the Belgian law court and I face a conviction and have to pay for all the costs + penalty. Because HDZeta marked the package with$16, they also want to charge me with fiscal fraud…

I work for a financial institute at management level, so when it comes to an outcome and I’ll be convicted, I’ll lose my job (corporate policy). Let’s say the fun for collecting steelbooks is gone for the moment…

I’m in a big discussion with Belgian customs (and the Belgian Federal Finance Public Service) about the boxset…

My package (direct order from the HDZeta website) is held at Belgian customs. This time not for adding taxes, but for counterfeit. They will destroy the content of the package because they say after opening the package that it is an illegal imitation. I had to object to the destruction, but with doing that, now I can be held responsable for forgery if the “expert” from customs comes to that conclusion. If so, the import of counterfeit will be transferred to the Belgian law court and I face a conviction and have to pay for all the costs + penalty. Because HDZeta marked the package with$16, they also want to charge me with fiscal fraud…

I work for a financial institute at management level, so when it comes to an outcome and I’ll be convicted, I’ll lose my job (corporate policy). Let’s say the fun for collecting steelbooks is gone for the moment…

That is heartbreaking. :sorry: I wish you all the best.

Reactions: wouter

Holy s*it, that sounds crazy! But come on, it´s not some bloody counterfeit! This must be concluded with reason. Maybe @wxlinkswd can look into it somehow?

Jesus those morons at customs really!

Reactions: wouter

Can HDZeta and Warner Bros. get you some kind of Certificate of Authenticity?

Status
Not open for further replies.