Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
finally someone doing the Nolan batman series in premium wea steelbook!! Can't wait! There is no way HDzeta will NOT release this in 3 seperate 1-clicks, way to popular not to cash in on it! I just hope they stagger the releases to give collectors a chance to afford them :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
  • Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
This is awesome news and I'm in for the trilogy.

However, IMO HDZeta need to not do separate one clicks for each version but rather make the one click the trilogy of the three movies

I agree. Space is becoming an issue and I can eventually see everyone just saying no to all these triple boxsets. We need to start consolidating going forward. I think they should be 4K only editions.

I'm going to need some sort of set, which has all of the extras from the 6 disc box set and these 3 steelbooks, in one nice full slip.

I hope there is no non 4k variant for this because then most likely we'll have to buy the box to get the 4k disc, just like every other time. Sorry to the people who don't want 4k but that's my 2 cents!

I hope there is no non 4k variant for this because then most likely we'll have to buy the box to get the 4k disc, just like every other time. Sorry to the people who don't want 4k but that's my 2 cents!

Exactly. Saying they dont want 4K is like saying they didn't want blu-ray and would pick the dvd instead. Don't knock 4K if you don't have a good set. It is incredible and the resolution is actually the least important thing about 4K.

If HDZeat really does the Trilogy box set then the question is what edition would they be putting in the box? Lenti? Full slip? Come to think about this, maybe we'd end up buying multiple editions anyway lol, anyway I'm stoked with these 3 releases and glad that they put the 4K discs in... can't wait to see the arts tho...

:woot: i have literally been waiting YEARS for this.

and amen to this x1000 :thumbs:
a one click ultimate edition of this trilogy would be the most sought after release in the history of the steelbook market.

This is awesome news and I'm in for the trilogy.

However, IMO HDZeta need to not do separate one clicks for each version but rather make the one click the trilogy of the three movies

:woot: i have literally been waiting YEARS for this.

and amen to this x1000 :thumbs:
a one click ultimate edition of this trilogy would be the most sought after release in the history of the steelbook market.

I think the word the resellers are looking for is "GRAIL!!!"

And they would be crazy to release all 3 in 1 set. Why would they do this? They know most if not all of you would buy all 3 because you are completists and there's way more money to be had that way.

A revolt will not occur over a Christopher Nolan Batman set.

"HDZeta, we all refuse to buy these individually so you will not sell a single copy of any of them and you will never see another quid/pound/euro/dollar from me ever again. " :rolleyes: And they'll still sell out in 5 seconds.

As it was said above "this trilogy would be the most sought after release in the history of the steelbook market" and will be hard enough to get your hands on 3 individual sets. 1 set? :rofl: The value would at least triple on eBay a minute after the 5 seconds it takes to sell out.

And yes if they do Batman and Batman Returns then they might as well do Batman Forever and Batman and Robin.

Because people will have to catch 'em all. Maybe they'll put those 4 in 1 set. But again probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.