Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So what is it exactly? Despite the fantastic photos you took, I couldn't make out any defect in the spot glossing on the SL.
By the way, I really like how you arrange the postcards and other boni in your pictures. Always a pleasure to look at.
I think it's shown in the 5th pic on Batman's right side of the cape.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Mickle_89
Sounds familiar. I had the same experience with the German customs. I also objected and their expert/lawyer started the investigation.
What they do is contact the Studio/distributor and verify it’s legitimacy. Customs had to open the package to get the barcodes. Since MantaLab (in my case) had the license it was no problem.
The German customs had to pay for all the costs and I could collect the package.

You can’t be held responsible for HDZeta marking the package with the wrong value. That won’t held up in court. They simply could forget a zero on the end.
Your paypal receipt is saying something different.

Don’t be afraid. I found it actually fun to do the whole process, starting from the moment I got that letter saying it’s a counterfeit.
If you found that process fun, you are a total badass. I would have melted like the Wicked Witch of the West upon receiving that letter.

So what is it exactly? Despite the fantastic photos you took, I couldn't make out any defect in the spot glossing on the SL.
By the way, I really like how you arrange the postcards and other boni in your pictures. Always a pleasure to look at.
Also didn´t noticed anything on the single lenti :confused: . Me on the other hand, I have few paint chips on the steelbook on front side :dunno:
DMD is on the ball ;)
I think it's shown in the 5th pic on Batman's right side of the cape.

But yep, i's just a factory error in the spot gloss on Batman's cape on the back of the single Lenti. I didn't try to highlight in the pic DMD mentioned, but you can still see where it is. It's actually quite noticeable in-hand and a bit annoying as that's the only flaw. I'm wondering whether it's worth asking a replacement for or not. Fortunately everything else is minty mint which I'm relieved for.

And thanks for the compliment @CleverLoginName :emb::thumbs:

Hi Guys,

I'm new here, but not new to collecting steelbooks.
I've been keeping track of the HDZeta shop for a while, but I haven't seen any updates lately. The Batman Trilogy banner has been on the website like forever, but when I click on it, the website informs me "Sorry, the product was not found."
Then I came across all those awesome pictures of the trilogy, but I still can't find it on the HDZeta website (https://shop.hdzeta.com), even if I click the link in this thread. Do you guys know what's going on?

Hi Guys,

I'm new here, but not new to collecting steelbooks.
I've been keeping track of the HDZeta shop for a while, but I haven't seen any updates lately. The Batman Trilogy banner has been on the website like forever, but when I click on it, the website informs me "Sorry, the product was not found."
Then I came across all those awesome pictures of the trilogy, but I still can't find it on the HDZeta website (https://shop.hdzeta.com), even if I click the link in this thread. Do you guys know what's going on?

It's been sold out for quite some time, sorry you missed out.

I figured that much, but on their website the latest release is King Arthur: Legend of the Sword from 2017. So I just want to know what's going on. Why don't I see newer releases.
Because most releases sellout within minutes on the day of pre-order. No point listing sold out releases

I figured that much, but on their website the latest release is King Arthur: Legend of the Sword from 2017. So I just want to know what's going on. Why don't I see newer releases.

If you have a cool $1500-2000 laying around you can probably snap these up on ebay. Unfortunately I think the price of this is just gonna rise

A bit OT, but I disagree with this statement:

Because most releases sellout within minutes on the day of pre-order. No point listing sold out releases

I would very much welcome it if HDzeta didn't remove sold out titles from their webshop. Same goes for Plain Archive. They've also randomly removed sold out titles (e.g.: Melancholia, Blue is the Warmest Color, Oldboy).
Research would be easier if those could still be found on the manufacturers' own site after having gone OOS. Why not keep them online and put a clearly visible "Sold Out" notice on the product page?

Status
Not open for further replies.