Release Date: October 23, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon.co.jp
Price: 4093 YEN ~ $ 33 ~ 30 € ~ 22 GBP

Part of the Batman Trilogy:
Batman Begins | The Dark Knight | The Dark Knight Rises

00.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
PO'd for now but what are the chances they change the artwork to a reused one like they did with the recent European rerelease?

Damn. Love the art on all 3, but seeing as I already have the 3 Best Buy releases and the 3 white Japan releases, I *may* have to hold off on these.

This has the best artwork of the trio since the actor names are not on the front. Still undecided about this but it is great news for those Batman fans who are looking for a complete trilogy SteelBook set.

• Informative
Reactions: luke98
i'm just so afraid to order from amazon , their shipping is really bad n most of the times i got damaged steels and theirs customer service is not as great as other amazon sites....in my own experience...
Amazon Japan is one of the THE GREATEST shippers out there. HANDS DOWN.
You not only get your stuff super fast- it is packed immaculately. Love them.
Oh- and...
TRILOGY ORDERED!!
image.jpg

Last edited:
Thank God for this one, because I think there isn't one among us who cannot agree that there has not been, up to now, a decent BEGINS steelbook. (The white JP editions have collector appeal- but are still part of a series of steelbooks (that include Troy & 300) and are not 'stand alone' editions).
This edition of Batman Begins is great!
Yay!!
image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bruckle
Thank God for this one, because I think there isn't one among us who cannot agree that there has not been, up to now, a decent BEGINS steelbook. (The white JP editions have collector appeal- but are still part of a series of steelbooks (that include Troy & 300) and are not 'stand alone' editions).
This edition of Batman Begins is great!
Yay!!
View attachment 185127

Totally agree. Haven't been a fan of any of the batman steels (that I've seen) up till now but this one is awesome! Though why does Japan always have to make stuff so expensive. Around ¥3000 would have been fair I think.

Totally agree. Haven't been a fan of any of the batman steels (that I've seen) up till now but this one is awesome! Though why does Japan always have to make stuff so expensive. Around ¥3000 would have been fair I think.
It works out to about $35 apiece. Not too bad. Go look at the price of the White JPs and the Wurple Koreas on eBay and then come back and look at them again. They will seem awesomely priced!:LOL: