IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 12, 2019
Purchase links: WB Store - Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £17.99 (WB Store) - £18 (Amazon) - £19.99 (HMV - Zavvi)

81KbhfqC0HL._SX425_.jpg

81uuhdcs+pL._SL1500_.jpg 81AB8CACqrL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Pre-ordered, definitely want to start getting more of these animated steels :thumbs:

im glad hmv have their online store back

after batman ninja my interest in these animated batman films has grown.

I have never seen batman: under the red hood, but apparently its the best of the bunch, so hopefully that will get a steelbook edition

...is this any good ?

Nobody knows...
Checked IMDB, & available for streaming on 20 July in US.
I would imagine that reviews will follow immediately after. (hopefully a fellow ninja might oblige)
Some DC animated movies have had a limited theatrical run in the past prior to home media release, but times have changed with the advent of streaming.
And although based on the awesome graphic novel by Jeph Loeb & Jim Lee, would not expect it to be an exact adaptation. There is enough content, though, to hopefully avoid extra material, such as added to The Killing Joke. Not one of Batman's proudest moments.... :bag: o_O :censored:

I have seen the first 30 mins of it. And it’s really good!! I haven’t read the comic so couldn’t tell u if it’s direct version of the comic. It’s so good tho

Reactions: willbar84
I have seen the first 30 mins of it. And it’s really good!! I haven’t read the comic so couldn’t tell u if it’s direct version of the comic. It’s so good tho

Lucky you and thanks for the feedback, sounds great man :thumbs: I can’t wait to watch this adaptation of Hush plus I’m curious how they are handling the Robin/s (especially if it’s without Tim and Jason) in this one. I’m thinking it will be about 60% true to the source with this animation since it is a DCAEU (new 52 inspired continuity) movie which I’m ok with as going by your post it sounds a lot better then The Killing Joke movie that came out awhile ago :LOL: