IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 12, 2019
Purchase links: WB Store - Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £17.99 (WB Store) - £18 (Amazon) - £19.99 (HMV - Zavvi)

81KbhfqC0HL._SX425_.jpg

81uuhdcs+pL._SL1500_.jpg 81AB8CACqrL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
is target gonna get this?

I'm not holding my breath. Release day in the US is in under a month and there's been no mention or listing on Target.com. After Target didn't get the Batman vs. TMNT movie, seems more likely this might also be skipped.

I'm not holding my breath. Release day in the US is in under a month and there's been no mention or listing on Target.com. After Target didn't get the Batman vs. TMNT movie, seems more likely this might also be skipped.
Put my order in on zavvi just to be safe

Dammit! I ordered from Warner Bros using the 10% discount code and it hasn't even dispatched.

I thought with it coming directly from Warner it might have arrived early, lesson learned. :banghead:

Man, Amazon sucks at dispatching my pre-orders, there’s always tons of people that get theirs dispatched days before they come around to shipping my order. And I’m international so delivery even take longer. Logical. :jacked:

On a positive note, this is really one great looking steel!

Has anyone ordered from WB Shop and received their copy yet?

My card was charged over a week ago and the status of my order still states awaiting dispatch!

First and last time I'll be using their services. :banghead: :mad::(

Has anyone ordered from WB Shop and received their copy yet?

My card was charged over a week ago and the status of my order still states awaiting dispatch!

First and last time I'll be using their services. :banghead: :mad::(
I ordered from them. Status has stayed the same awaiting dispatch, but received it this morning

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Mike Haley