Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: November 1, 2016
Purchase link: In store only
Price: $19.99

00.jpg

Last edited:
Yes. However, it's in store only which means availability will be about 3 copies per store. Wish Target would have offered it online for those who can't be there when the store opens.

Yes. However, it's in store only which means availability will be about 3 copies per store. Wish Target would have offered it online for those who can't be there when the store opens.

I saw 5 copies this morning. I bought an extra for a member here.

I got slapped by a Target employee in the Electronics section because I kissed him on the cheek after he told me that he keeps limited number steelbooks in a drawer so that a scalper won't come along and buy them all at once.
I was so grateful for this clerk' attitude that I reflexively kissed him. Problem is I am a dude too.

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18 and dfoles
I got slapped by a Target employee in the Electronics section because I kissed him on the cheek after he told me that he keeps limited number steelbooks in a drawer so that a scalper won't come along and buy them all.
I was so grateful for his attitude that I reflexively kissed him. Problem is I am a dude too.
Nice.. Now you can never go back to that store

I got slapped by a Target employee in the Electronics section because I kissed him on the cheek after he told me that he keeps limited number steelbooks in a drawer so that a scalper won't come along and buy them all at once.
I was so grateful for this clerk' attitude that I reflexively kissed him. Problem is I am a dude too.

Man or woman, I believe that is sexual assault! Don't follow Donald Trump's lead :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reactions: Drum18