Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date; April 10, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop
Price: £39.99

Batman & Robin.jpg

Batman & Robin Front.jpg Batman & Robin Back.jpg Batman & Robin Open.jpg Batman & Robin Inside.jpg

On Disc Special Features

• Commentary by Director Joel Schumacher
  • Shadows of the Bat: The Cinematic Saga of the Dark Knight Part 6
  • Additional Scene: Alfred's Lost Love
  • Beyond Batman Documentary Gallery
  • 3 Music Videos
  • The Heroes and The Villains Profile Galleries
Theatrical Trailer

Steelbook Finish

• Overall Matte
Collectible Extras

• Includes a 16-Page Photo Book
  • Reproductions of 2 Posters (on a 2-Sided Poster)
  • 5 Lobby Cards
  • 5 Photo Cards
  • 3 Character Cards

Last edited:
@shigualito

Pre order will be live from Wednesday January 18th
Trade wide release so will be available from Amazon UK/Zavvi/HMV and other UK/Ireland retailers

Some retailers may vary in regards to the date and time as to when goes live

Zavvi will be live to pre order from around 9AM on Wednesday

At least this and forever are consistently sh!t like the Burton editions.

Shame, all the extras on both are decent artworks etc

Still don’t understand WB’s hardon for all this silhouette and blueprint b0llocks

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
The hotly anticipated preorder launch has been postponed till 9AM tomorrow UK time.
Suicide counseling is available for free at 1-800-KIL-M-NOW

In all seriousness. I don't know if I want this. The movie is awful. But I think it falls into so bad it's good territory. Plus while a batman movie, it is also an Arnie movie and so I want for my Arnie collection... Hmm.

In all seriousness. I don't know if I want this. The movie is awful. But I think it falls into so bad it's good territory. Plus while a batman movie, it is also an Arnie movie and so I want for my Arnie collection... Hmm.
You've answered your own question there.
Both for a complete Batman set, Arnie Set and maybe in the future, the DCU set?
Sounds like you need it to me.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Yeah but I also would then need to go back and get the Batman and Batman returns sets that I didn't get. Only the Nolan 3. And also would need Batman Forever lol. The woes of collecting lol.

They don't need it though.
It's £39.99 for an awful film, and the steelbook design is awful.

Buying for the sake of buying is never a good thing, moreso when lazy pieces of tat like this are released at a premium price.

Yeah but I also would then need to go back and get the Batman and Batman returns sets that I didn't get. Only the Nolan 3. And also would need Batman Forever lol. The woes of collecting lol.
You don't need it pal.
It's £39.99 for a film you don't like. Can you honestly say the steelbook is worth £39.99?
The addiction for buying things just 'because' is never a good thing..

You don't need it pal.
It's £39.99 for a film you don't like. Can you honestly say the steelbook is worth £39.99?
The addiction for buying things just 'because' is never a good thing..
Look it's a safe bet that there are collectors who collect beyond their means. That's a problem. No one should buy just for the sake of picking up every single new steelbook. I've said it before, common or garden steelbooks are way overpriced. A set like this should be £25 and a solo steelbook £19.
It's BS manipulation by distributors that the going rate is so high for what is essentially some floppy paper and cardboard.

No one should fall into debt just for a hobby.

All I was insinuating was that collectors come in all sizes, most will eventually pick up sets, singles, items, editions, further down the line to complete their collections. That's all. Do it when the time is right.

Never ever pay rip of prices, especially if it's a film like this you don't even like. Buy it cheaper down the line. God, this will be on sale soon enough as the film isn't popular. It's a mass market release. Wait

Retro game collectors often pick up the most garbage games just to satisfy their collection, thats no different here.

The moral is - Don't live beyond your means and say NO to FOMO. :smuggrin:

Last edited:
Reactions: Andycadle84
Look it's a safe bet that there are collectors who collect beyond their means. That's a problem. No one should buy just for the sake of picking up every single new steelbook. I've said it before, common or garden steelbooks are way overpriced. A set like this should be £25 and a solo steelbook £19.
It's BS manipulation by distributors that the going rate is so high for what is essentially some floppy paper and cardboard.

No one should fall into debt just for a hobby.

All I was insinuating was that collectors come in all sizes, most will eventually pick up sets, singles, items, editions, further down the line to complete their collections. That's all. Do it when the time is right.

Never ever pay rip of prices, especially if it's a film like this you don't even like. Buy it cheaper down the line. God, this will be on sale soon enough as the film isn't popular. It's a mass market release. Wait

Retro game collectors often pick up the most garbage games just to satisfy their collection, thats no different here.

The moral is - Don't live beyond your means and say NO to FOMO. :smuggrin:
I hear you - and as someone who is terrible at buying media in bulk and then not getting round to consuming said media, i'm pretty guilty of it myself!
Think this steelbook will drop in price - can't see it selling out..