Batman & Robin (Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Aug 15, 2012
France
To list as a Steelbook on amazon.fr
Come out on 5th June 2013.

http://www.amazon.fr/Batman-Robin-Blu-ray-George-Clooney/dp/B00BSVSSQ8/ref=sr_1_80?ie=UTF8&qid=1363170645&sr=8-80

51Ax8BjnAJL._SL500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ah ok thanks. It's from France and it's blu-ray size so G2.

I'm not sure but I don't think it even has a J card. All the information seems to be printed on the back of the steelbook. It's still shrink wrapped.
@dfoles @TheCollector86

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles
ah ok thanks. It's from France and it's blu-ray size so G2.

I'm not sure but I don't think it even has a J card. All the information seems to be printed on the back of the steelbook. It's still shrink wrapped.
@dfoles @TheCollector86

I do believe it is printed on the back. The Green Lantern Steelbook (which is also the Ultimate Edition DVD + Bluray) has all the infos printed on the back. So my guess is it's the same for this one.

Reactions: Stygian
I do believe it is printed on the back. The Green Lantern Steelbook (which is also the Ultimate Edition DVD + Bluray) has all the infos printed on the back. So my guess is it's the same for this one.

I have the same version of the Batman Forever steelbook. Couldn't find a steelbook copy of either title for a decent price in Canada so I went with Amazon.fr.

There are Canadian versions of Batman and Batman Returns that were easy to get here.