Batman: The Doom That Came to Gotham (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: June 21, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €24.99

Batman-La-Malediction-qui-s-abattit-sur-Gotham-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested by this one, if the title isn't in French. Judging by literally all the other DCAU films, the steelbook art should be the same as the amaray. Nice to see a 4K make it's way over to EU, think this may be the 1st 4K DCAU steel outside of the US...

Interested by this one, if the title isn't in French. Judging by literally all the other DCAU films, the steelbook art should be the same as the amaray. Nice to see a 4K make it's way over to EU, think this may be the 1st 4K DCAU steel outside of the US...

I collected every single one of these early on and now have fallen severely behind. This one interests me, so I’m curiously awaiting an USA announcement

Reactions: morgand1987
I collected every single one of these early on and now have fallen severely behind. This one interests me, so I’m curiously awaiting an USA announcement
Agreed. It's more interesting to me than the majority since Apocalypse War. I'm sure bestbuy will get the steel, but it is a little peculiar it's not listed yet.

• Friendly
Reactions: apsmith21