paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 21, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop
Price: £13.99 (Amazon) - £15.99 (Zavvi) - £14.99 (HMV - WB Shop)

91MOy5TVjLS._AC_SX342_.jpg

91rTiReZPYS._AC_SX342_.jpg

Last edited:
Bonus Features

• Justice Society: World War II - Consumer Trailer HD
  • Batman: Soul of the Dragon - Consumer Trailer HD
  • Batman: Death in the Family - Consumer Trailer HD
  • A Sneak Peek at the Next Animated DC Universe Movie, Batman: The Long Halloween Part Two - The saga continues as Batman desperately hunts the Holiday killer and Harvey Dent comes face to face with his worst nightmare.
  • DC Showcase: The Loser
  • From the DC Vault: Batman The Animated Series: "Christmas With The Joker" - After escaping Arkham Asylum on Christmas Eve, the Joker takes over Gotham's airwaves and terrorizes the city for a crime. He challenges Batman and Robin to find his hidden TV studio and free his hostages – Commissioner Gordon, Detective Bullock and Summer Gleeson – before midnight.
  • From the DC Vault: Batman The Animated Series: "It's Never Too Late" - A mob war between crime bosses Rupert Thorne and Arnold Stromwell is nearing its end when Batman saves Stromwell and tries to persuade him to give up his life of crime and help the police bring Thorne down by testifying against him.

I thought we had stopped getting these DC animated steelbooks and so I've been holding off and only recently picked up the releases of the recent films
Yeah I don't think the UK has had one since Justice League Dark: Apokolips War? I still haven't seen Superman: Man of Tomorrow, Deathstroke: Knights and Dragons or Batman: Soul of the Dragon :(

For me the link says
Currently unavailable
We are working hard to be back in stock as soon as possible.

Is this because i’m not based in the UK ?

For me the link says
Currently unavailable
We are working hard to be back in stock as soon as possible.

Is this because i’m not based in the UK ?

Yes

it’s still available to pre order for me and I’m UK

Reactions: Bengaloo