Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.14) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: DEC 2016
GB Prices: $153 (Boxset) - $68.5 (Double Lenti or Full Slip) (Price includes everything: shipping + fees)
HDN Group Buy: Ultimate Boxset - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Will go live on December 12 at 11 AM (EST USA) - Check your local timing HERE
Note:
Total Print Run 2000 (Ultimate Boxset (3BD+4K) 500 copies) - Double lenti, 600 copies - Full Slip, 400 copies

Double Side Lenticular | Full Slip | 4K UHD Lenti (Only with Boxset)
01 - BVS DB Lenti.jpg 02 - BVS Fullslip.jpg 03 - BVS 4K Lenti.jpg

Boxset Special Pack (Only for Boxset) | Boxset Ultimate Edition
04 - BVS SP.jpg 05 - BVS Boxset.jpg
BVS steelbook(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That would make it 60$ for a miniaturised photo book.

That's the part I didn't understand. I like the idea of no redundancy (no need for a third steelbook) but not at the same premium cost of a steelbook. That doesn't make sense. I'm sure it's a cool booklet, but not $60 cool.

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
let's see if they will ruin it haha
for example last boxset of terminator was 105 if i remember good ?really good price for boxset

That's the part I didn't understand. I like the idea of no redundancy (no need for a third steelbook) but not at the same premium cost of a steelbook. That doesn't make sense. I'm sure it's a cool booklet, but not $60 cool.

The original book costs around $30.

let's see if they will ruin it haha
for example last boxset of terminator was 105 if i remember good ?really good price for boxset

Don't forget we had to pay a $25 deposit upfront to secure it really in truth, so really it was $130 for it :)

I'm hoping for just 2 Steelbooks and that special pack that it is no more then $120 :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
If you don't want extra steels then why not just buy one steelbook?

You are still spending more for no reason if that is the case, regardless of the additional slip full of extras.
I generally pick up a one-click when I want all the slips offered, or I'm not certain which slip(s) I'd like to keep--not because I want 3 copies of the exact same steelbook and discs.

The appeal of this set lies in its completeness and lack of redundancy. The box set offers all three slips, two steelbooks to house the half-dozen different versions of this film (BD, 3D, 4K, UE, etc.), a hardcover book, and the gobs of other extras that usually accompany these premium releases--not to mention the box itself (HDzeta's boxes themselves are top-tier, IMO). Looking at the set as a whole, I get much more value from the hardcover book than I would from a third copy of the same steelbook and another set of discs.

If I was looking to sell one or more edition down the line, I'd prefer that each release housed its own steelbook and discs. As it stands, this box set as a whole looks to be the definitive BvS release. Can't wait to see it in the flesh--even if it'll almost certainly be ~$180. :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.