Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.14) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: DEC 2016
GB Prices: $153 (Boxset) - $68.5 (Double Lenti or Full Slip) (Price includes everything: shipping + fees)
HDN Group Buy: Ultimate Boxset - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Will go live on December 12 at 11 AM (EST USA) - Check your local timing HERE
Note:
Total Print Run 2000 (Ultimate Boxset (3BD+4K) 500 copies) - Double lenti, 600 copies - Full Slip, 400 copies

Double Side Lenticular | Full Slip | 4K UHD Lenti (Only with Boxset)
01 - BVS DB Lenti.jpg 02 - BVS Fullslip.jpg 03 - BVS 4K Lenti.jpg

Boxset Special Pack (Only for Boxset) | Boxset Ultimate Edition
04 - BVS SP.jpg 05 - BVS Boxset.jpg
BVS steelbook(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine has just arrived

Both lentis are great with very good depth and the Steelbook is lovely and glossy! Awesome set and very pleased with it. The PET slip is a nice addition too.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
I'm still trying to find out why i don't have a tracking code (does it mean mine hans't been ordered, shipped or just that he missed it but my copy is coming?).

A bunch of members of the GB are in the same situation as mine and I believe we should get some information because obviously we're concerned that we payed almost 70€ for the double lenti and there's no info about it :smashed:

I'm still trying to find out why i don't have a tracking code (does it mean mine hans't been ordered, shipped or just that he missed it but my copy is coming?).

A bunch of members of the GB are in the same situation as mine and I believe we should get some information because obviously we're concerned that we payed almost 70€ for the double lenti and there's no info about it :smashed:

You're showing as paid and you're not the only one who hasn't been given a tracking number. I'd hazard a very educated guess that your tracking number will be posted in the next update.

Considering @wxlinkswd has hosted quite a few GBs for us here I'm (10000000%) positive everything will be just fine and all that is needed is a little bit of patience.

• Thanks
Reactions: Gabrielyo
Well I've just been updated with where my item is and it was delivered to another address. Luckily the manager of the store has just rang me at work, so off to pick it up.

Here you go -

Overall I love it and it was well worth the wait. The steelbook is great IMO. I don't care there's no em/debossing, the gloss and WEA is the winner for me. Both lenti's are great!

That is one gorgeous set, im like a kid on christmas, cant wait to see mine :)

PS - Those pics keep redirecting me to loads of ads and not the pic on my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.