Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.14) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: DEC 2016
GB Prices: $153 (Boxset) - $68.5 (Double Lenti or Full Slip) (Price includes everything: shipping + fees)
HDN Group Buy: Ultimate Boxset - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Will go live on December 12 at 11 AM (EST USA) - Check your local timing HERE
Note:
Total Print Run 2000 (Ultimate Boxset (3BD+4K) 500 copies) - Double lenti, 600 copies - Full Slip, 400 copies

Double Side Lenticular | Full Slip | 4K UHD Lenti (Only with Boxset)
01 - BVS DB Lenti.jpg 02 - BVS Fullslip.jpg 03 - BVS 4K Lenti.jpg

Boxset Special Pack (Only for Boxset) | Boxset Ultimate Edition
04 - BVS SP.jpg 05 - BVS Boxset.jpg
BVS steelbook(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love this box set. Everything from the lenticulars to the full slip with pet sleeve.

The box for the one click is also one of my favourites. Shame they don't do more inventive slips for the DCU releases anymore and have instead gone overboard on the lenticulars

Love this box set. Everything from the lenticulars to the full slip with pet sleeve.

The box for the one click is also one of my favourites. Shame they don't do more inventive slips for the DCU releases anymore and have instead gone overboard on the lenticulars
Yeah, I think one of the reasons I love this Boxset so much is because it's not a Lenticular Boxset. Nice that it's different and shame HDZ have gone OTT on the Lenti front nowadays. The FullSlip on this one is amazing :drool::cigar:

Hey guys,

with the HDzeta boxset of Man of Steel coming "soon" :whistle: ... I was thinking about a little present HDzeta could send to their loyal customers along with their last purchase :).

Probably as many of the HDzeta's boxsets fans on this forum, I have an almost complete collection of their DC boxsets. And in this collection, the "Batman v Superman" boxset seems a little out of place due to both the lack of lenticular and the minimalist artwork on the front of the box :(. Maybe they could offer a lenticular magnet with a kind of metal plate that we could stick on the back of the front cover ?!

Here is a proposition of artwork for this lenti >>>

BVS Boxset modified.jpg

DC series modified.jpg

... and in my opinion, an other one that should be "corrected" is the "Suicide Squad" boxset :vomit:. What do your guys think ?

Reactions: j_uk
Hey guys,

with the HDzeta boxset of Man of Steel coming "soon" :whistle: ... I was thinking about a little present HDzeta could send to their loyal customers along with their last purchase :).

Probably as many of the HDzeta's boxsets fans on this forum, I have an almost complete collection of their DC boxsets. And in this collection, the "Batman v Superman" boxset seems a little out of place due to both the lack of lenticular and the minimalist artwork on the front of the box :(. Maybe they could offer a lenticular magnet with a kind of metal plate that we could stick on the back of the front cover ?!

Here is a proposition of artwork for this lenti >>>

View attachment 444574

View attachment 444575

... and in my opinion, an other one that should be "corrected" is the "Suicide Squad" boxset :vomit:. What do your guys think ?
I like your amazing idea, would fit much better, but i guess hdzeta will not give presents. But if so it would be really really cool.

Maybe we should ask for additional lenticulars for the Fullslip too to make it match all the other boxsets that went fully lenticular with all slips?

The image you chose is poorly photoshopped and certainly isn't an upgrade on the front of the boxset we have currently.

MV5BYThjYzcyYzItNTVjNy00NDk0LTgwMWQtYjMwNmNlNWJhMzMyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

This would certainly be a better image

Either way, if you want a lenticular for your boxset so badly then get one made and stick it on yourself?

There are certainly members here who provide lenticular slip cases such as @zesty who could fulfill your requirements

Reactions: willbar84
Of course if I am the only one looking for a lenticular for this boxset, I should just keep it that way or find a solution by myself. I don't know Zety's work, he's he able to make magnetic lenticulars ? Is it possible to see some examples of his work on this forum ?

For this kind of demand you have to be as many as possible, that's why I'm asking here ... And when you have spent so much money in their products, I think that this kind of gesture is very welcomed ;). Moreover they have already done some "present" in the past (the mother box for the Dark Knight trilogy) ...

Maybe we should ask for additional lenticulars for the Fullslip too to make it match all the other boxsets that went fully lenticular with all slips?

The image you chose is poorly photoshopped and certainly isn't an upgrade on the front of the boxset we have currently.

View attachment 444617

This would certainly be a better image

Either way, if you want a lenticular for your boxset so badly then get one made and stick it on yourself?

There are certainly members here who provide lenticular slip cases such as @zesty who could fulfill your requirements
I dunno if it is just me but that shot of Superman never looks like Cavill to me, it looks like a double lol. Would make a good Lenti though for sure

Hey we are TWO :) against ONE
dude, don't give up so fast..
do we get THREE ?
hiha lenticula hiha lenticula ...
:thanks:

tenor (11).gif

Could be 300 against one, they aren't going to put lenticular magnets into production for a boxset which has long sold out.

Even if they did, do you really want to stick a adhesive magnetic strip to the front of a boxset which is considered a grail to stick a magnet lenticular on the front? Something that would be irreversible without damaging the box?

Just like the Aquaman boxset having interior box artwork, it's all an evolution with these sets and when it comes to older sets, I'm of the mindset that if it ain't broke then don't fix it

View attachment 444648

Could be 300 against one, they aren't going to put lenticular magnets into production for a boxset which has long sold out.

Even if they did, do you really want to stick a adhesive magnetic strip to the front of a boxset which is considered a grail to stick a magnet lenticular on the front? Something that would be irreversible without damaging the box?

Just like the Aquaman boxset having interior box artwork, it's all an evolution with these sets and when it comes to older sets, I'm of the mindset that if it ain't broke then don't fix it

Step right up ...

1567071543886.gif

Crazy indeed :wacky: totally agree with ya 100%. BvS is where IT all started with these DC HDZ OC boxes and like what you say is considered a grail partly because of that. I for one love the minimalist artwork on the front of the OC, suits the tone of the film quite nicely and feel a flashy lenti wouldn’t work as well with this plus irreversible damage to boot :hurting:. This may sound crazy but it’s good in a way MoS has taken so long to be released as these OC’s have evolved with the trial run on the TDK motherbox and now we have inner artwork on the OC’s starting with Aquaman. It’s a win win as the product keeps getting better and better. I do wish they would bring back the PET slips they used on the DL and SP for this release though as they were quite unique adding to the artwork.

Reactions: milky
Yes sure I know HDzeta aren't going to do this, (as I allready wrote), but I still like the idea and I like the Mock-Up MrToto did.
and no I would not use Glue...
:eggonface:
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.