Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.14) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: DEC 2016
GB Prices: $153 (Boxset) - $68.5 (Double Lenti or Full Slip) (Price includes everything: shipping + fees)
HDN Group Buy: Ultimate Boxset - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Will go live on December 12 at 11 AM (EST USA) - Check your local timing HERE
Note:
Total Print Run 2000 (Ultimate Boxset (3BD+4K) 500 copies) - Double lenti, 600 copies - Full Slip, 400 copies

Double Side Lenticular | Full Slip | 4K UHD Lenti (Only with Boxset)
01 - BVS DB Lenti.jpg 02 - BVS Fullslip.jpg 03 - BVS 4K Lenti.jpg

Boxset Special Pack (Only for Boxset) | Boxset Ultimate Edition
04 - BVS SP.jpg 05 - BVS Boxset.jpg
BVS steelbook(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine earlier. Holy crap it was a mission to get it out of the shipping box with all that tape, but what a beauty it is! Haven't got it out of the plastic yet.

So impressed with this release

And my steel is pretty mint, it has the tiniest hairline on the back and the tiniest ping whereas my mad max had loads of defects (as did the replacement)

Zeta produce such solid slip boxes, they are too good

Massive thanks to @StifflersDad for this bad boy

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

My card was loose so the glue that holds the card had stuck to the other side so be careful for anyone that opens theirs and the folder is stuck down, it's strong glue and I had to slide the card through it to move the glue otherwise the folder would of bent opening it the normal way.
No biggie because it's just the inside but a warning to anyone who encounters the same
image.jpeg

How are you protecting this one? I've unsealed it and wanted to put it inside a SCF4 cover but there's no way it will fit with the PET slip too. Any help or suggestions? What have you guys done with it?

How are you protecting this one? I've unsealed it and wanted to put it inside a SCF4 cover but there's no way it will fit with the PET slip too. Any help or suggestions? What have you guys done with it?

Right now nothing. I am waiting for protectors made specifically for the HDZeta releases.

Reactions: icharlie17

I use a SW3 wrap. Just fits in (with the PET included), any bigger and it wouldn't

Last edited:
Sooo anyone keeping the 4k version? I see most people went with the double lenti but I think I like the 4k one the most out of the 3. :D

Sooo anyone keeping the 4k version? I see most people went with the double lenti but I think I like the 4k one the most out of the 3. :D
Ditto ;) But being exclusive to Boxset buyers only makes it that more difficult to acquire separately. Maybe some will split and sell? :naughty: If so, I'm interested :D:LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Anyone have in hand pics of the lenticular cards included in the special pack in the box set?

Status
Not open for further replies.