Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: April 28th, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon.de
Price: €17.99

71Y6qoXf34L._SL1181_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: digitalbabe
Seriously,just when I got my hands on the play exclusive someone decides to relese it again :banghead:
Thanks, so the same as the version I already own. I'll give it a miss !

The same front artwork it's true but everything else looks different to the Play.com including the finish.
De-bossing (?)
Different back art
Different inside art too (?)

Both look pretty good . . . though the new one edges it for me - despite the flat front (?) - thanks to the back art and the gloss (?) finish.

A quick reminder of the Play.com edition:-
II
V
3_full_battle_royale_steelbook.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the update @virkia but I think I'll stick to the original steelbook as I usually don't double dip :thumbs:

Last edited:
Nice to see no German language anywhere on it (no offence guys! :emb: )

Also, Capelight are usually English friendly. Aren't they?

*When Google Chrome translates the Amazon page from German to English for me, the subtitle info changes from German (when in German) to English when translated* A glitch?

Last edited:
I don`t think that there is any chance that this will feature english subtitles. Most of the time Asian Movie releases only feature German subtitles here in Germany.

Anyway for anyone who needs english subtitles buy the UK play.com Steelbook, it is one of the best Steelbooks ever made, has 3 discs and is absolutely gorgeous. I`m still suprised that you can get it for such low prices these days.

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76
Nice to see no German language anywhere on it (no offence guys! :emb: )

Also, Capelight are usually English friendly. Aren't they?

*When Google Chrome translates the Amazon page from German to English for me, the subtitle info changes from German (when in German) to English when translated* A glitch?

No German language on it.
No English language in it.
:rofl: