Beauty and the Beast (2017) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection No. 14) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: November 29, 2017
Purchase link: Kimchidvd
Price: $46.99
Group Buy: Hosted by Cooey One Click - Fullslip - Lenticular

BaB FS.jpg
BaB Lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They need to get a move on with dr strange first

And then rogue one and moana before this

Anyway as the WWA Disney/ marvel etc steels now have spine titles I prob won't bother with these anymore, I'm still half interested in their dr strange plus it has an amazing PET but that will be the last one for the Disney dress up titles. Especially when BF release such nice WEA steels and lentis now IMO

And like i say the WWA steels have titles going forward which was part of the reason I used to go for these from kimchi and nova

PET is nothing special on this either

god dammit I need Moana, Tony!!!!!!!

This is an easy pass for me, even though kimchi will do an awesome job, I didn't really care for the movie at all.

I too would like to know if we're ever actually getting a bells and whistles version of Dr Strange and Rouge One. I guess if we do it'll be from Kimchi as oppose to Nova who seem to have taken the Manta stance of concentrating on WEA releases now

Any insider knowledge @cooey @Aniv ?

Moana and Dr Strange are still coming. Tony has said that Disney are being difficult to deal with to get things approved which is why they are taking a long time and I imagine this will be the same

Rogue One as well?

Anyway as the WWA Disney/ marvel etc steels now have spine titles I prob won't bother with these anymore, I'm still half interested in their dr strange plus it has an amazing PET but that will be the last one for the Disney dress up titles. Especially when BF release such nice WEA steels and lentis now IMO

And like i say the WWA steels have titles going forward which was part of the reason I used to go for these from kimchi and nova

Agree! Been waiting for those previously announced Disney/Marvel/StarWars titles to be released..

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Love Kimchi's Disney Collections! They always do an amazing job on the design, the only but serious problem is taking way too long! Anyway, l truly love Disney WWA steelbooks much more than WEA steelbooks, some of the WEA's designs really suck!

[/QUOTE]Disney WWA steelbooks much more than WEA steelbooks, some of the WEA's designs really suck![/QUOTE]
Wich one ?

I could be interested in.kimchi 's fullslips are marvelous .
With WEA it Will be an instant buy
Too much editions now the market is saturated. Those who buyed the FAC (apart the buyall guys ) won t double dip on a WWA.

I could be interested in.kimchi 's fullslips are marvelous .
With WEA it Will be an instant buy
Too much editions now the market is saturated. Those who buyed the FAC (apart the buyall guys ) won t double dip on a WWA.
swearing it's not spine titleless......... crippling

agreed

I wish they would hurry up so we can see the design, I don't know if I should get the nonkimchi collection slips in case they have the same design on them.

International Customers

Beauty and the Beast (2D+3D) Steelbook (Kimchidvd Collection No.14) will be released at 29th of Nov. 2017.
Pre order date : 2017-11-21 (14:00) Korea Time
Total Print Run : 1,000 copies
Fuillslip : 450 copies
Lenticular Fullslip : 550ea
The price : USD46.99
One Click will be made with same number (1~150)

It will be sold at the same time to Domestic (Korea) and Overseas.

Fuillslip
15105523217333140.jpg

Lenticular Fullslip

15105524347002085.jpg

Last edited:
my question in another thread again - how do they decide what "exclusive" should be and what "collection" should be? same treatment to Spiderman&Dark Tower makes them exclusive so I guess they just flip a coin;)