Price: £24.99
Note: Will include title on the spine and front

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
Beauty.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll prob put a pre order in and I won't be too bothered about kimchi Or nova if they do a version as this will have titles

Just hope the art isn't crap

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T and Noodles
Not getting good reviews. Sounds like a dud so far.
Just like Cinderella and Into The Woods. Im not sure The Jungle Book performed as they expected either.

These live action remakes are losing the charm of the originals. They're too boring for young kids as they can't hold they're attention and not many adults (especially young males) are really interested in them either. So Disney are limiting their market. At least with a cartoon you grew up with, you go back and watch it again as an adult. So there's some re-watch value there.

They should just leave the animated classics as they are and stop remaking them. The Lion King is in the works now. Before you know it we'll have a live action Toy Story!! More money than sense with Disney!!

Last edited:
I'd be happy with those as front and back

Image of belle and beast as front and the rose as the back but they will most likely do it backwards (Cinderella)
I love the rose poster, so would be happy if they used that for the front or back... but the Belle & Beast one is too dark IMO and will look pretty dull, espeically if they give it a matte finish.

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T and Flloydo
Just like Cinderella and Into The Woods. Im not sure The Jungle Book performed as they expected either.

They should just leave the animated classics as they are and stop remaking them. The Lion King is in the works now. Before you know it we'll have a live action Toy Story!! More money than sense with Disney!!

Loads are in the works, Mulan, Mary poppins, mermaid pretty sure I read Aladdin and dumbo was being made my Tim burton but not sure if that's been cancelled or put on hold

I'm pretty sure jungle book did very well. Not met anyone who didn't like that

Personally I thought Cinderella was great, much better than I thought it was going to be but maleficent could of been better (just my opinion) - although again everyone I know who's seen it loved it

Petes dragon didn't do too well which is a shame because it's probably the best made out of them all and has a lot of heart

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I love the rose poster, so would be happy if they used that for the front or back... but the Belle & Beast one is too dark IMO and will look pretty dull, espeically if they give it a matte finish.

The beast and belle one would look great as gloss (well both artworks would), most their Disney live action steels have been gloss too minus the odd one so who knows

Personally the dark tone on that poster works for me

Taking my 6 year old girls to see this tomorrow. Both well excited for this, both loved Cinderella , Maleficent and into the woods so dont see this being any different