apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new group buy:

Beauty & The Beast (2017) Target Exclusive Digibook - Group buy for the 2017 Beauty & The Beast live action film, target exclusive

Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Beauty & the Beast (2017) Digibook from Target

Release date of
Pre-order cost is $24.99
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy
HDN GB Fee of 7.5%

Paypal fees are included in final cost. Shipping TBD later.

View attachment 304153

Original link - http://www.target.com/p/beauty-and-the-beast-target-exclusive-blu-ray-dvd-digital/-/A-52365640

You'll note that the price...

Read more about this group buy...

one to GREECE mate!!! are you also doing a GB for Bambi and Logan target digibooks?

Yes, I will likely do the others. But in this new group buy system, you have to purchase a copy - no reservation without a purchase.

Click the overview tab and from there, choose buy now.

Reactions: DarkChild
  • Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Hi I'm new to the group can you explain how the group shipping works. When will I
Know the shipping fees? I'm looking at the Target Beauty and the Beast Digibook shipping to the uk. Thanks

Hi Claire, thanks so much for your message. Shipping to the UK is expensive, but the good news is that I can ship up to 3 items for the same price.

Meaning if there are other items you are interested in from my group buys, or if you'd like 2 copies, it won't cost any more to ship.

It's $22.50 for postage and I ask that you also cover my box and packing supplies.

I can also hold your item as well, so you can purchase now and we can combine with a later purchase.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask.

Hi Claire, thanks so much for your message. Shipping to the UK is expensive, but the good news is that I can ship up to 3 items for the same price.

Meaning if there are other items you are interested in from my group buys, or if you'd like 2 copies, it won't cost any more to ship.

It's $22.50 for postage and I ask that you also cover my box and packing supplies.

I can also hold your item as well, so you can purchase now and we can combine with a later purchase.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask.
Ok thanks for the info. Am I correct in thinking it'll be around 60$ all in? Do you send an invoice once I order? Sorry to bombard you with questions.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Ok thanks for the info. Am I correct in thinking it'll be around 60$ all in? Do you send an invoice once I order? Sorry to bombard you with questions.

That's pretty close. If you are looking to just buy the digibook and that's it, I would suggest purchasing from this listing, and then visit my group buy shipping listing.

All the costs regarding shipping are there, so that will help you get the total - I've listed what makes up the shipping cost in the below GB.

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/resources/andys-im-ready-to-ship-my-stuff-group-buy.34/

The reason why there is two listings is that HDN is not asking for a group buy fee on shipping costs, and a lot of folks here often will wait a bit and then request shipping later on - when they are ready they just purchase postage.

Hope that makes sense.

Reactions: DrH
apsmith21 updated Beauty & The Beast (2017) Target Exclusive Digibook with a new update entry:

Shipping delay

Hi everyone, just posting the same not across the group buys.

Some of you are yet to be invoiced, others have special requests, and then more of you have paid shipping for those group buy purchases that are easier.

Unfortunately my weekend got waylaid by family stuff, so I'm just beginning to bubble wrap, box, and weigh packages beginning tonight.

Hopefully I get everything shipped soon.

Thanks

Read the rest of this update entry...