Beer software

Off_contstantly

Beer Man
Premium Supporter
Jul 2, 2009
St. Louis
Do any of you use Untappd? Untappd is a free program that has a web-based interface or native programs for iOS and Android that helps you keep track of what beers you've had and where. It can tie in with Foursquare and Twitter too.

Does this thing track where you are?

Call me old fashioned, but I don't like things that notify people of every thing you do (Twitter, etc)

Does this thing track where you are?

Call me old fashioned, but I don't like things that notify people of every thing you do (Twitter, etc)

It won't unless you want it to. It gives you the option to post your beer "check-in" to Twitter and/or Foursquare. Most of the time I just check-in to the beer, and that's it. I'll occasionally have it post on Twitter.

It won't unless you want it to. It gives you the option to post your beer "check-in" to Twitter and/or Foursquare. Most of the time I just check-in to the beer, and that's it. I'll occasionally have it post on Twitter.

alright I quit being a noob and signed up.

Name is same as this site. Add me!

found some problems it won allow swedes and danish letter like å ae, also it call metric measurements for imperial, imperial are us measurements.

also it seem to have problems with swedish breweries and beer names

it will be open office spread sheet and google doc uppload instead, just got build up a hulk like rage in a very short time trying to add beers on the site

but thx anyway for the suggestion mate

Last edited: