Horror-Arrow-UK Beyond Re-Animator (Blu-ray) (Arrow Video) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: February 1, 20201
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £18.00 (Arrow) - £15.00 (Amazon) - £17.99 (Zavvi - HMV)

360e487a-3471-419f-847f-90ace1624eee.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Robles and Asopp
SPECIAL EDITION CONTENTS

High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation
Original DTS-HD MA 5.1 and 2.0 audio options
Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
Audio commentary by director Brian Yuzna - Isolated score track featuring an interview with composer Xavier Capellas
Beyond & Back, an interview from 2018 with Yuzna
Death Row Side Show, an interview from 2018 with Jeffrey Combs
Six Shots by Midnight, an interview with S.T. Toshi, author of I Am Providence: The Life and Times of H.P. Lovecraft
All in the Head: Brian Yuzna on the Re-Animator Chronicles, an archive interview with the director looking back at the franchise
In Prison with the Dead, an on-set documentary made by Yazid Benfeghoul for his Gore News fanzine, featuring interviews with Yuzna, Screaming Mad George and others
Production Art Gallery by illustrator Richard Raaphorst
Electronic press kit featurette, plus interviews with Yuzna and the cast, and behind-the-scenes footage
Press conference footage, featuring Yuzna and the cast
Interviews filmed at the Sitges Film Festival in 2002
Music video for “Move Your Dead Bones” by Dr. Reanimator
Alternate opening credits
Theatrical trailers
Image gallery
Reversible sleeve featuring new and original artwork by Gary Pullin
FIRST PRESSING ONLY: Illustrated collectors’ booklet featuring new writing on the film by Xavier Aldana Reyes and Michael Doyle

360e487a-3471-419f-847f-90ace1624eee.jpg 34697cfc-6017-41f6-aa0a-cf1cabf56ee8.jpg 1b309461-d121-46f3-beea-1e4b91beae03.jpg

Reactions: Asopp
I already have the USA Vestron release

Verstron release has most of the same extras

I might get the arrow release for the slip but will decide later

...and hope this is as tall as is Arrows Bride of Re-Animator and fits next to nicely ... tho I have my doubts ...

what kind of slip is that, full or o-ring? at that price, i'm thinking o-ring, but if full, i'll bite... to go with the limited edition collection.

Last edited:
Why. Pay that much more ? And miss out on points ? :cautious:
I don't like the way Arrow post items, I've had a couple turn up with damage.
So after it happened a third time I won't order from them again.
Id imagine that the price will drop down to nearer the other shops.

• Informative
Reactions: Space Cadet
@Robles I've had no problems so far (knock knock) and TBH, Amzon ain't amazing either ... Maybe Arrow packs better when shipping abroad, just maybe ...

@Robles I've had no problems so far (knock knock) and TBH, Amzon ain't amazing either ... Maybe Arrow packs better when shipping abroad, just maybe ...
Luckily everything from Amazon so far has been ok and if not they will send a replacement very quickly
Had a few with Arrow that included exclusive ones to them and ended up missing out on one because of the damage which pissed me off a bit.

so after that I don’t bother with them.

Why. Pay that much more ? And miss out on points ? :cautious:
£24.99 is the RRP price
Amazon list RRP often first when a pre order goes live don't go by those prices as they will list lot lower price before release date
Pre order price promise will auto drop price in an order

Amazon price will drop before release date likely in next few weeks to £17.99 or less
Some of these arrow releases have ended up at £14.99 with likes of Amazon and HMV

Darn, should I cancel my order and keep the cheap ones ... oh, tell me the wise ones ... I'm again so low on funds that it makes me sick.

Darn, should I cancel my order and keep the cheap ones ... oh, tell me the wise ones ... I'm again so low on funds that it makes me sick.
Keep your arrow direct order for now

Also do a pre order with Amazon then when price drops in that order you can then decide to cancel or keep arrow order

Just remember to keep eye on the price drops before release date and cancel the order in time you don't need

Note Arrow Films Store can sometimes ship order 2 weeks before listed release date so bare that in mind if you planning to cancel arrow direct order

• Informative
Reactions: Space Cadet
£24.99 is the RRP price
Amazon list RRP often first when a pre order goes live don't go by those prices as they will list lot lower price before release date
Pre order price promise will auto drop price in an order

Amazon price will drop before release date likely in next few weeks to £17.99 or less
Some of these arrow releases have ended up at £14.99 with likes of Amazon and HMV
Yeah I have picked up new releases for £15 from HMV in store.