The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited:
I'm surprised no one been posting what they would like Disney Collection #31 be

There is two threads

Everyone only been mostly posting suggestions in the thread for #32 :giggle:

until its announced personally couldn't careless we have the same game everytime with zavvi telling db we got some surprise disney steel and everyone fills the thread up with what they want and then it ends up with something dissapointing and then the people start to moan!
then next time the same silly game happens again you think people would have wised up by now :rofl::rofl::rofl:

have people been sucked in that much they still play this silly game :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

users really should check past threads to see what im saying there always loads dissappointed i just wish the mods wouldn't hype it up it doesn't help really but the backlash does get bigger, or am i the only one to notice this :rolleyes:

its about time we just waited for what it is fully announced and stop falling into the same old trap and games at least that way we either get more info or we don't get that bothered, that way zavvi might get the message in the end :cigar:

but hey thats just me :naughty:
basil :p:p:p

until its announced personally couldn't careless we have the same game everytime with zavvi telling db we got some surprise disney steel and everyone fills the thread up with what they want and then it ends up with something dissapointing and then the people start to moan!
then next time the same silly game happens again you think people would have wised up by now :rofl::rofl::rofl:

have people been sucked in that much they still play this silly game :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

users really should check past threads to see what im saying there always loads dissappointed i just wish the mods wouldn't hype it up it doesn't help really but the backlash does get bigger, or am i the only one to notice this :rolleyes:

its about time we just waited for what it is fully announced and stop falling into the same old trap and games at least that way we either get more info or we don't get that bothered, that way zavvi might get the message in the end :cigar:

but hey thats just me :naughty:
basil :p:p:p
Just curious... which Disney titles are you referring to when you say they've been disappointing? Personally I've loved every single one of their choices so far, and I can't recall many other people being disappointed with them either.

Reactions: severo
Just curious... which Disney titles are you referring to when you say they've been disappointing? Personally I've loved every single one of their choices so far, and I can't recall many other people being disappointed with them either.

no noodles where im coming from is people put all there suggestions down pages and pages worth then alot of people get dissappointed and moan it was not in there list of what they wanted and causes ill feeling there have been a few like this but i'm not going back thru all the threads to find them but they are there.

personally i don't see the gain by saying there will be title number xx and people all guessing because 99% of the time and it never happens.
it would be better informing title number xx is coming the thread is locked for now until the updated information is available would be better way of doing it.
saving all the silly guessing and people moaning afterwards but please feel free to look at past zavvi disney threads to see what im saying is correct.

one example not zavvi but futureshop thread of late i can remember was 'not done for a long time in north america and a huge deal by zerox'
and that was kingsman in canada just gone and looked at the thread and looks like its been edited and cleaned up because alot of people where not happy saying how is this a huge deal?
amazing the power of the edit to wash away peoples thoughts thought isn't!

many thanks
basil :thumbs:

Feedback and title suggestions from these threads is more than likely taken on board for future releases, so it's not a waste of time and is all just a bit of fun IMO. :)

I've pretty much got every classic Disney title I want as a steelbook now, so anything else from now on is just a bonus! There's still some live-action films I wouldn't mind seeing get the steel treatment though... James and the Giant Peach for example.

Feedback and title suggestions from these threads is more than likely taken on board for future releases, so it's not a waste of time and is all just a bit of fun IMO. :)

I've pretty much got every classic Disney title I want as a steelbook now, so anything else from now on is just a bonus! There's still some live-action films I wouldn't mind seeing get the steel treatment though... James and the Giant Peach for example.

I have the same opinion it can be fun to suggest what Disney film we like to see happen and why we want a release and some post artwork suggestions

Disney gave a list they wanted to see if interest was there for a release and this list is in a poll we voted on

We may not always get the release we want but it does help if we do post our suggestions as both Zavvi and Disney read these threads so if they see a lot of interest showing for a range of titles it would help deciding if a release happens or not

Some titles of course are more popular than others and some will have less interest but it is fun to post your suggestions and its does help
Most of the popular choices have been released and these in the past were requested by members but there are still a few highly wanted ones not yet released so a reminder to Disney is good

There is also of course as mentioned the live action films which is also a big catalogue of films and could have some good sellers for Disney

The whole idea from the start posting Disney ? was to get feedback for what people want so the next release could be one of those suggestions

Reactions: Noodles
no noodles where im coming from is people put all there suggestions down pages and pages worth then alot of people get dissappointed and moan it was not in there list of what they wanted and causes ill feeling there have been a few like this but i'm not going back thru all the threads to find them but they are there.

personally i don't see the gain by saying there will be title number xx and people all guessing because 99% of the time and it never happens.
it would be better informing title number xx is coming the thread is locked for now until the updated information is available would be better way of doing it.
saving all the silly guessing and people moaning afterwards but please feel free to look at past zavvi disney threads to see what im saying is correct.

one example not zavvi but futureshop thread of late i can remember was 'not done for a long time in north america and a huge deal by zerox'
and that was kingsman in canada just gone and looked at the thread and looks like its been edited and cleaned up because alot of people where not happy saying how is this a huge deal?
amazing the power of the edit to wash away peoples thoughts thought isn't!

many thanks
basil :thumbs:
I'm just putting down what i hope it'll be like Bolt and Meet the Robinsons, if its not them maybe they will think about doing them but i'm not getting my hopes up.

Reactions: schrute farms
It'll probably be Bolt, because I recently picked up the 3D Blu-ray and they seem to like releasing steels for films I've just bought. :squint:

Well, I hope this ships this week, was really hoping to watch it with the family at the weekend. Seeing has i missed out on the Nova release this will have to do.

The recent Disney steels such as Maleficent and Oz the great and powerful have been superb so fingers crossed for this also. Should not be a disappointment I hope