Purchase link: Big Hero 6
Price: £24.99
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited:
Arrived this morning, I have the Target edition and I have to say that the 'bossing is much better on our American counterpart. Still, it's a nice glossy steel, I particularly like the back art.

I am pretty disappointed that there is no Disney points with this one, it's not like it is a real-release or anything so I don't know what their excuse is, I think I might log a ticket for this as it is a premium title.

No DMR? Seriously? [emoji35]
Yes no DMR fella
I have just spoke with the movie rewards team and give them a bolloc*ing over this ..... my last 7 steelies have had no rewards inside and all they say is the title is not in the rewards selection for points !
On top of this all our points now expire after 6 months if not used , I encourage people to ring up and voice their opinion on this as it's a shambles.

Reactions: lgans316
Wouldn't surprise me if they choose to discontinue the point system, I have thousands of points and only redeemed it recently for the Fantasia Steelbook.

It's not being discontinued. It just isn't being included in steelbooks any more. If you want the points you need to buy the Amaray.

So DMR points are in the Amaray for certain ?

Can't say as an absolute as I read it here from someone who said it was. IIRC it was in the Disney thread. I'm sure someone will confirm/deny

Edit a quick google looks like it wasn't included in the Big Hero 6 Amaray.

Ratatouille Amaray had reward points and the steelbook did not so it could be a recent thing or something else, I really am not sure now.

Reactions: kingkarl1967
Just received mine today. Very nice steel. Anyone else notice this seems to have a bit more weight to it than the average 2 disc Zavvi steel?

No there was no DMR points in the amaray either. It's been the same for all the recent releases. Into The Woods, Tinkerbell And The Neverbeast.

Ratatouille Amaray had reward points and the steelbook did not so it could be a recent thing or something else, I really am not sure now.

That's because Ratatouille is an older release than Big Hero 6.
I guess that all new Disney movies on Amaray don't have DMR points in there, just like the steelbooks don't. Although that's just what I am thinking, it isn't stated anywhere that this is the case.

Okay so I'm a bit annoyed, got this today and I can't help but notice these blotchy kind of "low paint in the printer" circles. Has anyone else got this. Most of the black is like this (look at hiros legs) and a lot of the other colour

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg