Big Trouble In Little China (Blu-ray Collector's Edition + Exclusive Poster + Vinyl) (Scream Factory) [USA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 3, 2019
Purchase links: Collector's Edition - Amazon USA - Shout Factory - Shout Vinyl Edition (Exclusive Poster + Vinyl) - Shout Combo Vinyl Edition (Collector's Edition + Steelbook + Exclusive Poster + Lithograph + Vinyl) - Sacred Bones Records (Collector's Edition + Purple 7" Vinyl + Slipcase)
Price: $27.99 (Shout ) - $24.88 (Amazon) - $51.98 (Collector's Edition + Poster + Vinyl) - $71.98 (Collector's Edition + Steelbook + Exclusive Poster + Lithograph + Vinyl) - $47.00 (Sacred Bones Records)
Notes:Special Offer: Order from ShoutFactory.com and get an EXCLUSIVE 18" X 24" ROLLED POSTER featuring our brand-new artwork and an EXCLUSIVE 7” GREEN VINYL via Sacred Bones featuring music newly recorded by John Carpenter and housed in a lavish slipcase (limited to 2,500 units; see below for complete details).

Collector's Edition includes slipcover
81N5or4agiL._SY445_.jpg

Collector's Edition + Exclusive Poster + Vinyl
BTILC.CE.BeautyShot.72dpi (1).png

Collector's Edition + Steelbook + Exclusive Poster + Lithograph + Vinyl

BTILC.All.BeautyShot.72dpi.png

Sacred Bones Records Collector's Edition (Purple 7" Vinyl)
safe_image (1).jpg

Last edited:
got mine today, thanks to SB guys it passed through customs smoothly.
Sacred Bones I used them a lot good packaging and value always marked low for international customers
A bit too low in my opinion but so far not been questioned yet on any of my parcels
My parcel was listed as $5 :LOL:

Haha mine too even though I asked them to mark it $20. It was opened by customs and released. Still cant believe it because I am usually paying even for one BR over 23$

Someday a premium release with all the special features from Shout factory
That likely not to happen as scream factory rarely licence out their extras
Exceptions are to Arrow Video and Turbine Video

This is already premium limited edition from scream factory/sacred bones records

The Blu-ray also includes extras licenced from Arrow Video

Reactions: Billy Talent
That likely not to happen as scream factory rarely licence out their extras
Exceptions are to Arrow Video and Turbine Video

This is already premium limited edition from scream factory/sacred bones records

The Blu-ray also includes extras licenced from Arrow Video

:( I just checked the shout factory site and they only display the regularr bluray without the slipcover, I assume its sold out?
So if I place my order I will only get the regular bluray without the slip

:( I just checked the shout factory site and they only display the regularr bluray without the slipcover, I assume its sold out?
So if I place my order I will only get the regular bluray without the slip
Purchase links in the OP
Shout Factory still have collector's combo edition amaray edition also includes steelbook with Vinyl

Sacred Bones records still have both amaray and steelbook collector editions with Vinyl

Amazon only get the standard amaray and standard steelbook editions
The stock amazon had included a slip but is sold out

Slipcovers are only included for first 3 months after release date.

If you want a scream factory release with a slip you need to pre order or order during first 3 months after release date.
After this slips not guaranteed will be included

You might get lucky with sacred bones records edition to still include slip
You can contact then to check if stock they have still has a slip

Last edited: