UK
Release date: May 15, 2018
Purchase link: ShoutFactory - Amazon
Price: $22.99 (Shout) - $19.96 (Amazon)
Notes: Limited to 10,000 copies

BillTed.SB.PS.72dpi.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I already have Shout Select 3 Disc Blu-ray Slipbox edition

This steelbook looks to be 1 disc only meaning it's missing the bonus extras disc from the shout select edition if steelbook disc specs are correct

Amazon USA price at the moment is $19.96
It was previously at one stage $12.98
My order price was reduced to this price about a month ago :happy:

Best Buy has this for $16.99. I saw one listed at $9.99 but they said it was in the wrong spot cause it had a different item number (even though the description was for the Bill & Ted steelbook)

IMG_3117.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the one I passed on today because of no digital copy (why the bloody heck do they still do that, if you expect me to upgrade from a dvd I already own bloody give me a digital copy). I got Black Panther, War of the Planet of the Apes (a movie I did not own and had a digital copy this is the way to do it), The Longest Day (another movie I did not own but also had a digital copy) and Adventures in Buckaroo Bonzai ( a movie I did not own and although no digital copy it won because I didn't own it already). I also saw Children of Men and the Game even though I had those on my spreedsheet for next week and again were movies I already owned and I don't think they have digital copies.

This is the one I passed on today because of no digital copy (why the bloody heck do they still do that, if you expect me to upgrade from a dvd I already own bloody give me a digital copy). I got Black Panther, War of the Planet of the Apes (a movie I did not own and had a digital copy this is the way to do it), The Longest Day (another movie I did not own but also had a digital copy) and Adventures in Buckaroo Bonzai ( a movie I did not own and although no digital copy it won because I didn't own it already). I also saw Children of Men and the Game even though I had those on my spreedsheet for next week and again were movies I already owned and I don't think they have digital copies.
Digital copies only come with the main film studio distributors releases Universal/Warner/Disney/Sony etc

Independent distributors like Shout Factory/Arrow Films/88 Films/ etc don't have licence to provide digital copies with Blu-ray releases at the moment

This is why you don't see digital copies from these and other similar independent distributors Blu-ray/DVD releases

Arrow Films though have started to provide on demand titles with Amazon Video Prime as in digital purchases

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian