Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 20, 2018
Purchase link: Shout Factory - Amazon
Price: $23.97 (Shout) - $29.97 (Amazon)
Notes: Limited to 10,000 copies

BnTBJ.SB.PS.72dpi.png

Last edited:
Yes the delays from Amazon are getting ridiculous. Grindhouse, Dances With Wolves, Streets Of Fire...every pre-order I have placed with them in the last 2 months still hasn't been filled. I finally got a $10.00 credit put onto my account today after calling them again. :rolleyes:

Don't imagine the delays have much to do with Scanavo ...

As for this most excellent pair of steelbooks - pretty is an appropriate word to describe them . . . as for a matching - or matched pair more accurately - maybe another option for the future (in the UK) could be something by Matt Ryan Tobin which I personally would find more interesting and desirable:-
1542766067270.png
/
1542766448341.png

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
I got shipping notices tonight for Dances With Wolves and Streets Of Fire from BestBuy.ca. So I don't know what's going on at Amazon.

That's weird that SF is more expensive than AZ. It's almost always the opposite.
But I can't do SF with their inflated shipping. Will wait for an Amazon price drop.

That's weird that SF is more expensive than AZ. It's almost always the opposite.
But I can't do SF with their inflated shipping. Will wait for an Amazon price drop.
It's $23.97 with Shout Factory it's cheaper than amazon
Amazon is $29.97

Amazon price will drop if Best Buy USA list for sale at a cheaper price
It's not yet listed on Best Buy USA but should do as it's trade wide release from shout

It's the scream factory steelbooks that have been exclusive on-line with Shout Factory and Amazon websites in USA/Canada

As this is not a scream factory steelbook no reason for Best Buy USA not to be selling this
It's available from best buy canada but amazon USA don't price match with Best By Canada only Best Buy USA

It's $23.97 with Shout Factory it's cheaper than amazon
Amazon is $29.97

Amazon price will drop if Best Buy USA list for sale at a cheaper price
It's not yet listed on Best Buy USA but should do as it's trade wide release from shout

It's the scream factory steelbooks that have been exclusive on-line with Shout Factory and Amazon websites in USA/Canada

As this is not a scream factory steelbook no reason for Best Buy USA not to be selling this
It's available from best buy canada but amazon USA don't price match with Best By Canada only Best Buy USA
Odd thing is - Amazon probably comes out cheaper beacuse of SF expensive shipping.