Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: August 10, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order live July 6 at 1 PM for Red Carpet subscribers - 6 PM general sale UK Time)
Price: £24.99

12639548-1874780860770463.jpg

12639548-9744780860895551 (1).jpg 12639548-1654780860838674 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
...May have to check out this movie call Wyld Stalyns, looks like a knock off of Bill & Ted :naughty:

Although I’m not getting this, I’ve decided the art is rubbish. It’s so weird to not have the title but have the other text. No title I understand but to have text as big a title making it look like a completely different film name is just pure odd

The more I look at this, the less I get it the decision.
The quote on the back compliments the title on the front...oh wait, they skipped the title. There'd be more uniformity overall if they'd put the title on the front like on the standard 4K.
Also no idea why they dropped the characters that are featured on the standard 4K. Are they trying to save on...ink? Paint?
Having them as small black silhouettes is a fantastic replacement though. :bored:

Reactions: Noodles
Special Features and Technical Specs:
  • BRAND NEW 4K RESTORATION OF THE FILM
  • Audio Commentary with Writers Chris Matheson and Ed Solomon
  • Time Flies When You're Having Fun! - A Look Back at a Most "Excellent Adventure"
  • Score! An Interview with Guitarist Steve Vai
  • The Original Bill & Ted
  • Air Guitar Tutorial with Bjorn Turoque
  • From Scribble to Script
  • Linguistic Stylings of Bill & Ted
  • Hysterical Personages of Bill & Ted
  • Episode from "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures" animated television series
  • Radio Spots
  • Stills and Artwork
  • Optional English SDH subtitles for the main feature

Lucky I just cancelled mine yesterday then. Gonna have another clear out of Zavvi pre-orders if charging this early is becoming a regular thing... makes it impossible to work out and stick to my monthly budget.

For some reason over the past 3 months I kept getting "payment problem" with my orders but as soon as i redo the payment they are fine. Very very weird......

Reactions: Robles
For some reason over the past 3 months I kept getting "payment problem" with my orders but as soon as i redo the payment they are fine. Very very weird......
I've had the exact thing happen on a few pre-orders :wow: