Navan/Ireland
Release Date: September 20, 2016
Purchase Links:
Shout Factory
Price: $39.97

Amazon USA
Price: $49.97

91dJByFempL._SL1500_.jpg

product_images_modal_BTMEC.BR.Cover.72dpi__7Badb6c295-3461-41a5-928f-8b387dbe3978_7D.png

Wyld Stallyns couldn't drag you away from this MOST EXCELLENT COLLECTION!

From the past to the future, and to Hell and back… witness the triumphant travels of history's most significant slackers Bill & Ted, in a bodacious, two-film Blu-ray set that'll have you tuning up your air guitar for a stellar solo!

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure finds our non-heinous heroes (Alex Winter and Keanu Reeves) in danger of flunking History – a most odious proposition! But when the righteous Rufus (George Carlin) arrives in a time-traveling phone booth, the dense dudes discover their destiny… and call on the past's biggest names for help!

In Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey, the titular time travelers aren't making history — they are history! When an evil-doer from the future sends eviller robot twins of Bill & Ted to assassinate and replace good, non-robot Bill & Ted, the guys wind up face to face with the Grim Reaper (William Sadler)! Can the now-dead duo escape, defeat their evil doppelgangers, and win their Battle of the Bands contest?

Bonus material
- NEW Audio Commentary for Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure with Star Alex Winter and Producer Scott Kroopf
- NEW Audio Commentary for Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure with Writers Chris Matheson and Ed Solomon
- NEW Audio Commentary for Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey with Star Alex Winter and Producer Scott Kroopf
- NEW Audio Commentary for Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey with Writers Chris Matheson and Ed Solomon
- NEW Time Flies When You Are Having Fun! - A Brand-New Extensive Documentary Looking Back at a Most “Excellent Adventure," featuring Stars Keanu Reeves, Alex Winter, and several other members of the cast and crew
- NEW Bill & Ted Go To Hell – A Brand-New Extensive Documentary Revisiting a “Bogus Journey,” featuring Stars Keanu Reeves, Alex Winter, and several other members of the cast and crew
- The Most Triumphant Making-Of
- The Original Bill & Ted: In Conversation with Chris & Ed
- The Hysterical Personages of Bill & Ted
- Score! An Interview with Guitarist Steve Vai
- Air Guitar Tutorial With Bjorn Turoque & The Rockness Monster
- Vintage EPK
- Theatrical Trailers

Product Note

3 Blu-ray Discs

The 3 Disc Blu-ray release
1989’s Keanu Reeves- and Alex Winter-starring Bill & Ted’s Most Excellent Adventure, the Blu-ray debut of its 1991 sequel Bill & Ted’s Bogus Journey, an entire disc of bonus features including new interviews and commentary, and also includes “Wyld Stallyns” guitar pick, and vinyl stickers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill & Ted's Most Excellent Collection [with Exclusive Limited Edition Action Figure]
Shout Factory Website Exclusive
$79.99

https://www.shoutfactory.com/film/action-adventure/bill-ted-s-most-excellent-collection-with-exclusive-limited-edition-action-figure

This Exclusive Limited Edition contains:

• An exclusive, limited edition 8" tall Rufus action figure by NECA
  • An exclusive, limited edition 18" x 24" lithograph of the newly-designed art from artist Paul Shipper (this lithograph will ship rolled, in a poster tube)
  • Two 6" x 4" Bill & Ted stickers
  • A Wild Stallyns guitar pick
  • Early shipping to arrive two weeks before the national street date

product_images_modal_BTMEC_BeautyShot.72dpi__7B87a6b1a4-626e-4db1-a4b6-46b264441034_7D.png

product_images_modal_Rufus_Mock__7B33b315d8-72f4-4c56-9ed0-c591c7d42a7f_7D.jpeg

product_images_modal_Rufus8__7B54481567-c86b-4033-8fcd-67df6536455a_7D.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja and Flash
Not sure this is in the "collectors edition" series.
The more expensive set does have a slip, but it seems the standard one doesnt.

Not sure this is in the "collectors edition" series.
The more expensive set does have a slip, but it seems the standard one doesnt.
This is a new label Shout Select release
The standard release comes with the Slip Case and is on Amazon Website listing
Shout Website rarely show the slipcover with the listings on their websites even when they include one
Have a look yourself you don't see the slipcover even with the latest collectors edition releases even though they come with one

Example Manhunter [Collector's Edition] that was just released or to be released The Return Of The Living Dead [Collector's Edition] both don't show the slipcover on their website but do come with slipcovers

As with all Scream Factory/Shout Factory releases after first print run stock runs out later re stock don't come with a slipcover

91dJByFempL._SL1500_.jpg product_images_modal_BTMEC.BR.Cover.72dpi__7Badb6c295-3461-41a5-928f-8b387dbe3978_7D.png

The more Expensive one is different only by the items below

• An exclusive, limited edition 18" x 24" lithograph of the newly-designed art from artist Paul Shipper (this lithograph will ship rolled, in a poster tube)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Hooch
Bill & Ted's Most Excellent Collection [with Exclusive Limited Edition Action Figure]
Shout Factory Website Exclusive
$79.99

https://www.shoutfactory.com/film/action-adventure/bill-ted-s-most-excellent-collection-with-exclusive-limited-edition-action-figure

This Exclusive Limited Edition contains:

• Two 6" x 4" Bill & Ted stickers
  • A Wild Stallyns guitar pick
  • Early shipping to arrive two weeks before the national street date

View attachment 245313

View attachment 245314

View attachment 245315

I love the look of that doll, it's cool

It always makes zero sense to me when someone makes a box set of something, when a sequel is imminent, that makes the box set irrelevant. Again - it's like buying a Harry Potter Boxed set after movie #4. Why?!!!

It always makes zero sense to me when someone makes a box set of something, when a sequel is imminent, that makes the box set irrelevant. Again - it's like buying a Harry Potter Boxed set after movie #4. Why?!!!

Ahh, but you know it makes sense to them - marketing departments always want to milk the cow of every last ounce; and drumming up interest prior to the release of a sequel is always good for business.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Ahh, but you know it makes sense to them - marketing departments always want to milk the cow of every last ounce; and drumming up interest prior to the release of a sequel is always good for business.
Oh, I KNOW that!
It just makes me sad that people fall for it!*
I mean, I have been in a line at a store with someone in front with a boxed set of The Hobbit part 1 & 2 - and I am like "C'mon man, really? You just can't be that stupid.":LOL:
Let me sell you a boxed set of 2 parts of trilogy? Really?:hilarious:
Caveat emptor, I guess....

*just in case people don't know why I am saying this- a Bill and Ted #3 is on the way.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: JackRegan
Oh, I KNOW that!
It just makes me sad that people fall for it!
I mean, I have been in a line at a store with someone in front with a boxed set of The Hobbit part 1 & 2 - and I am like "C'mon man, really? You just can't be that stupid.":LOL:
Let me sell you a boxed set of 2 parts of trilogy? Really?:hilarious:
Caveat emptor, I guess....

Ah but you knew I knew you knew . . . . :naughty:

• Thanks
...and I KNEW you knew that I knew that you knew...:D
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I knew that ;):whistle::rofl::happy::confused: jejejeje

• Thanks
Shout Factory have said on Facebook
The Standard Edition also includes Wyld Stallyns” guitar pick, and vinyl stickers inside the case

The Exclusive Limited Edition Action Figure also includes the guitar pick, and vinyl stickers

The only difference between the 2 editions is that the Limited Edition has

Last edited:
Every copy of Bill & Ted’s Most Excellent Collection comes with two vinyl stickers and a Wyld Stallyns guitar pick inside in box! We just got early samples in and they really do look most excellent
Screenshot (166).png

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja
Full list of extras have been revealed -

- NEW Audio Commentary for Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure with Star Alex Winter and Producer Scott Kroopf
- NEW Audio Commentary for Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure with Writers Chris Matheson and Ed Solomon
- NEW Audio Commentary for Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey with Star Alex Winter and Producer Scott Kroopf
- NEW Audio Commentary for Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey with Writers Chris Matheson and Ed Solomon
- NEW Time Flies When You Are Having Fun! - A Brand-New Extensive Documentary Looking Back at a Most “Excellent Adventure," featuring Stars Keanu Reeves, Alex Winter, and several other members of the cast and crew
- NEW Bill & Ted Go To Hell – A Brand-New Extensive Documentary Revisiting a “Bogus Journey,” featuring Stars Keanu Reeves, Alex Winter, and several other members of the cast and crew
- The Most Triumphant Making-Of
- The Original Bill & Ted: In Conversation with Chris & Ed
- The Hysterical Personages of Bill & Ted
- Score! An Interview with Guitarist Steve Vai
- Air Guitar Tutorial With Bjorn Turoque & The Rockness Monster
- Vintage EPK
- Theatrical Trailers

STATION!!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja