Birdman (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 18, 2016
Purchase link: 1/4 slip - FAC half slip - FAC full slip - FAC lenticular slip
Price: 699 CZK (1/4 slip) - 599 CZK (22,71 €) (FAC half slip) - 699 CZK (25,82 €) (FAC full slip) - 699 CZK (25,82 €) (FAC lenticular slip)
Note: The finish will be matte with spot gloss + debossing, limited to numbered copies: 500 (FAC half slip) - 2000 (FAC full slip) - 1500 (FAC lenticular slip)
Group buy: carllenc FAC half slip - FAC full slip - FAC lenticular slip

SWITCHING TO DIFFERENT BIRDMAN GROUP BUYS
If you have decided to switch from the original group buy which was already opened to a different one (lenticular fullslip or halfslip) please EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST in the GB you originally signed up to say you are switching to a different GB and SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO @Collector03601 to inform him about this change.

FAC full slip + lenticular magnet:
BS_Birdman_Full_lenti_magnet_2000.jpg

FAC lenticular slip:
11911581_1180324425317443_1286974050_n.jpg

FAC half slip:
11944555_1180420238641195_588730424_n (1).jpg

bird.jpg

FA_Birdman.jpg

Last edited:
Woot woot! What great news, WEA at that with all the bells and whistles..

W/BF (5 titles), FA, Kimchi, Nova (Dredd), Zeta, our wallets and CCs are crying buckets..

PA hasn't even joined the party, Old Boy.

Reactions: harry
Looks good
Not seen the film yet but if I was going to get this on Blu-ray
Having a Film Arena Numbered collection Steelbook is the best option

Most likely will be getting this I look forward to seeing all the contents

Woot woot! What great news, WEA at that with all the bells and whistles..

W/BF (5 titles), FA, Kimchi, Nova (Dredd), Zeta, our wallets and CCs are crying buckets..

PA hasn't even joined the party, Old Boy.
WEA has been confirmed? This will only be available via FA?

The steel I mean, not the extras, etc...

I should have been tagged, this is goddamn great! Finally a Birdman steelbook, yes!!! :oohyeah: The best movie of 2015 for me (it came to Finland this year), can't have too many editions of this!

I wonder how soon the GB is... With Whiplash it just suddenly went live as soon as the beauty shot was released!

Whiplash reason why it went live late is that we were a few days to the actual release date, they were supposed to release it as a regular steel but changed their mind last minute and decided to make it part of FAC.

For WHIPLASH people say that GB went up without warning, this is not true !
Karel informed on the thread the friday that it was confirmed FAC and that ''GB would be live soon next week''.
The weekend passed and monday, it is when Karel put up the Gb live. So there was a few days warning.
So it never went up all of a sudden without warning, many other group buys with threads up for a while have gotten a Gb up and running without warning...not this one

Last edited:
Reactions: Ultron96
i was waiting for a worthy edition to buy this movie - i'm extremely glad it gets the FA treatment, but wondering if this will be from a shared print run or if it's a WEA release?
anyway, count me in for 2 copies in the GB! thanks @carllenc for all these great news, and all your hard work and efforts with the group buys!

Never seen this movie or interested in seeing from previews, I can't miss an FA :banghead: but I don't know if I want this movie :arghh:
If you are collecting all the FA editions you need to get this!:p I haven't got around to seeing it yet, I'm unsure if I will like it from the trailers.

If you are collecting all the FA editions you need to get this!:p I haven't got around to seeing it yet, I'm unsure if I will like it from the trailers.

same thing saw the tailer and not interested in the movie, but package from FA will be great for sure... but I have skipped a few like Commando, get on Up, the ones that I really have no interest in, I love and will support FA all the way, but when I don't like the movie or not interested it becomes confusing.
I will sadly pass on this one, and wait for a more exciting title for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dano and Sigill