Birdman (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 18, 2016
Purchase link: 1/4 slip - FAC half slip - FAC full slip - FAC lenticular slip
Price: 699 CZK (1/4 slip) - 599 CZK (22,71 €) (FAC half slip) - 699 CZK (25,82 €) (FAC full slip) - 699 CZK (25,82 €) (FAC lenticular slip)
Note: The finish will be matte with spot gloss + debossing, limited to numbered copies: 500 (FAC half slip) - 2000 (FAC full slip) - 1500 (FAC lenticular slip)
Group buy: carllenc FAC half slip - FAC full slip - FAC lenticular slip

SWITCHING TO DIFFERENT BIRDMAN GROUP BUYS
If you have decided to switch from the original group buy which was already opened to a different one (lenticular fullslip or halfslip) please EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST in the GB you originally signed up to say you are switching to a different GB and SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO @Collector03601 to inform him about this change.

FAC full slip + lenticular magnet:
BS_Birdman_Full_lenti_magnet_2000.jpg

FAC lenticular slip:
11911581_1180324425317443_1286974050_n.jpg

FAC half slip:
11944555_1180420238641195_588730424_n (1).jpg

bird.jpg

FA_Birdman.jpg

Last edited:
Yes for another 3 months while carl meditates to prepare for shipping the GB copies...

3042714-inline-inline-birdman-2.jpg

:p

Photos would suggest they're all set to go! :rofl:

Lol, sorry if it was a dumb question but I've seen it happen before with pics being posted but there was a delay anyways for one reason or another.

Can't wait to get my half slip and lenti in hand! They look amazing!
Im worried about the alignment of the steel with the half slip, since in the pic it looks like the names aren't lining up perfectly, but that could just be because its sealed tight.

How long does shipping usually take from GB to west coast US

Hmm. Looks pretty good. Did they decide to go unnumbered with this? @carllenc @Collector03601 @Actarus

No Changes

BIRDMAN FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet Steelbook™ - numbered 2000 Pieces

BIRDMAN Lenticular FullSlip Steelbook™ - numbered 1500 Pieces

BIRDMAN HalfSlip Steelbook™ - numbered 500 Pieces

Total 4K

Note: for the 1/4 slip it was unnumbered but Sold Out already

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
No Changes

BIRDMAN FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet Steelbook™ - numbered 2000 Pieces

BIRDMAN Lenticular FullSlip Steelbook™ - numbered 1500 Pieces

BIRDMAN HalfSlip Steelbook™ - numbered 500 Pieces

Total 4K

Note: for the 1/4 slip it was unnumbered but Sold Out already
So why is there no number on that 1/2 slip that was posted? It looked sealed and ready to go. Just curious

So why is there no number on that 1/2 slip that was posted? It looked sealed and ready to go. Just curious

This could be just to show final product, it doesn't mean that it will be shipped this way. It could also be because of the unusual aspect of the ''Half slip'' they will be numbered differently. It is such an unusual slip, I would say to wait, they stated they are numbered I am sure they will be. If you want further information it might be better to ask film arena directly or when Karel gets his copy he will most than likely post as usual many pictures of each editions.

Reactions: wjasoncul
Instead of just saying "I can't wait" I'll say something else. I almost didn't get Birdman, since FA were announcing so many new releases back then, funds were low and I didn't even like the film that much. While waiting, things changed as I watched this few times and really found the film. Now feeling very happy I decided to get FAC Birdman release after all. Lenticular full slip looks the best one IMO

I am very glad that so many people were/are into this release as FA did an AMAZING JOB in making 3 different releases worthy of a film. I am just happy I was not into the movie as I would have had to dipp in every version :rofl: ...I wish I would love every FAC as ''film arena Collection'' are just heaven to me, they really have me devoted, but getting some titles out at times that we are not always into every film is nice to give a break to the wallet as FA have been poopping out FAC releases like there is no tomorrow :hilarious:

I am in Love with the film arena Collection and more titles that they will put out that I will be into the movie I will always support. Since this is one movie not for me, I am happy to hear the Luv about this release and support for it for film arena.

so looking forward to many other ones, FAC Rocks ;)

I am very glad that so many people were/are into this release as FA did an AMAZING JOB in making 3 different releases worthy of a film. I am just happy I was not into the movie as I would have had to dipp in every version :rofl: ...I wish I would love every FAC as ''film arena Collection'' are just heaven to me, they really have me devoted, but getting some titles out at times that we are not always into every film is nice to give a break to the wallet as FA have been poopping out FAC releases like there is no tomorrow :hilarious:

I am in Love with the film arena Collection and more titles that they will put out that I will be into the movie I will always support. Since this is one movie not for me, I am happy to hear the Luv about this release and support for it for film arena.

so looking forward to many other ones, FAC Rocks ;)

Yes, it's good to give a rest for your wallet once in a while. The run FA had last year really burned our wallets and being so obsessed, I couldn't resist any release. It's the overall quality of these FAC releases which I value so much. It's nice to open your package and notice time after time everything is in order. From all these FAC releases I can say the flaws were very minimal. As for OCD like myself, it's a rest for my nerves to have such companies like Filmarena. As for Birdman release, quite unique set we have upon us, first ever FAC lenticular full slip, half slip etc, looks really great.