Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: May 12, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99

BB_BirdsofPrey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!! Finally, a no doubt at first glance, knockout, WWA steelbook! :woot:

Now it sure would be nice if this movie is actually good. I don't like what I've seen in the trailers.
I have the same feeling that I had after seeing Joker.

On Blu-ray in 3 months and 6 days so I'm not going to waste my time going to see it in the theatre like I did with Joker.

Reactions: goufcustom
Oooh Yeah :oohyeah: that looks amazing remembering this was one of the very first posters that came out I loved it then and I love it even more now as I’ve just seen Birds of Prey twice today :drool: once in Gold Class Dolby and also just got out of my 4DX viewing which was balls to the wall crazy good well worth the upcharge especially with the outstanding grounded street level fight scenes! Simply amazing film DC have knocked it out of the ballpark again with this as they have served us yet another hit taking great advantage of its R Rating with its own tone ‘n’ style. Will be looking to import this and I’m not one to get WWA but this looks like a must especially if it’s gloss like the recent Joker Steelbook.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if Canada will be getting one or not, but I see it's coming out on May 12th and I just happen to be going to the USA on May 15th. Does anyone know how long Best Buy will hold it for me if I pre-order one for in-store pick up?

I'm not sure if Canada will be getting one or not, but I see it's coming out on May 12th and I just happen to be going to the USA on May 15th. Does anyone know how long Best Buy will hold it for me if I pre-order one for in-store pick up?
Place your order and wait to receive a "Ready for pickup" e-mail. (This is a separate e-mail from your order confirmation.) Bring your ID, credit card, and order number to the store and pick up your items. We'll hold your items at the store for 5 days.

It's a great looking art choice for steel, but yet again all the blurb is on the bottom of the back again Ala Joker :watch:

C'mon Warner's, give it up or put it on the inside under Bruce ;)

Reactions: willbar84
It doesn't get any better than margot robbie spread out on a police car :naughty: :naughty: :hungry::hungry:

Glad to see DC moving away from those terrible photoshopped artwork they did for many dc movies not long ago

View attachment 461344

Damn these two looks awesome together :OMG::oohyeah: ...Joker ordered from France, hopefully FR will get the same art also for BoP....although I don´t expect much from this flick, but I would like to be happily surprised :coffee:

Reactions: Stygian