Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Apr 24, 2019
Release date: June 15, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - WB Shop (includes free comic) - Amazon UK
Price: £29.99

81v3Y6REdZL._AC_SX522_.jpg

91VgyAa5kEL._AC_SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noodles and Scraggy
Some "in hand" pictures with this one that come last week in Romania.
SteelBook is spot-gloss both on the front and back.
Disks most likely would be different in UK and other countries, meaning might have pictures/graphics not just text+color as those.

Hope this helps!
IMG_5636.JPG
IMG_5637.JPG
IMG_5639.JPG
IMG_5640.JPG
IMG_5641.JPG
IMG_5635.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Some "in hand" pictures with this one that come last week in Romania.
SteelBook is spot-gloss both on the front and back.
Disks most likely would be different in UK and other countries, meaning might have pictures/graphics not just text+color as those.

Hope this helps!View attachment 470490View attachment 470491View attachment 470492View attachment 470493View attachment 470494View attachment 470495

Nice :drool: quite like this one as well and love the spot gloss treatment on the front ‘n’ back. Thanks for sharing :thumbs:

Reactions: Felix_ro
Nice :drool: quite like this one as well and love the spot gloss treatment on the front ‘n’ back. Thanks for sharing :thumbs:
I was supposed to get the other SteelBook too at the same time, but it seems that Romanian shops are still in infancy and messed up sending me a "regular" Blu-Ray, despite ordering two SteelBooks and paying as such. Hope they will actually fix this (as also replace this here in the pictures which have some bents on the back, if you could spot them), and then I'll share that too!

I was supposed to get the other SteelBook too at the same time, but it seems that Romanian shops are still in infancy and messed up sending me a "regular" Blu-Ray, despite ordering two SteelBooks and paying as such. Hope they will actually fix this (as also replace this here in the pictures which have some bents on the back, if you could spot them), and then I'll share that too!

Sorry to hear that you’ve been given abit of a run around kinda takes away the joy from it all aye but I’m sure it will get rectified for you. Lucky you with both we only have the GCPD Police Car & Harley Edition here in Australia which I was lucky enough to pick up today (see my post below)

so between us we have both covered for in hand pics,nice. Anyways enjoy can’t wait to pick up the steel you have currently but most likely won’t get to see it until I get the BoP Cine-Museum OC :drool:

Reactions: Felix_ro
Sorry to hear that you’ve been given abit of a run around kinda takes away the joy from it all aye but I’m sure it will get rectified for you. Lucky you with both we only have the GCPD Police Car & Harley Edition here in Australia which I was lucky enough to pick up today (see my post below)

so between us we have both covered for in hand pics,nice. Anyways enjoy can’t wait to pick up the steel you have currently but most likely won’t get to see it until I get the BoP Cine-Museum OC :drool:
Until I get them both here with me, and without any defects (bents, dents, paint miss or scourged), I will still consider that I don't have either one.
But sure, thanks for the nice words, I also hope that will going to be sorted out good for me.
And rest assured, this is the first (and maybe the only one time) that we got in Romania this kind of things so fast.
I honestly start to believe we got here just something that were refused for quality in other regions/countries. Will convince or combat this upon receiving the replacement.;)

Has anyone tried to cancel with WB? I been trying to cancel for weeks but no luck at all, which I do understand because of the virus. It seems I am going to be stuck with this order :(

BTW, I sometimes also purchase from JB Hi-Fi, and they send to Romania.
If you want, I checked how much would be shipping from me to you (about 100 RON, which makes about 33 AUD), and send you one of this SteelBook, most certain will be cheaper than Cine-Museum, but also will not have the "extra goodies" (upon my calculation, would be about 225 RON, which makes about 75 AUD). Just think about and let me know.

• Friendly
Reactions: willbar84
BTW, I sometimes also purchase from JB Hi-Fi, and they send to Romania.
If you want, I checked how much would be shipping from me to you (about 100 RON, which makes about 33 AUD), and send you one of this SteelBook, most certain will be cheaper than Cine-Museum, but also will not have the "extra goodies" (upon my calculation, would be about 225 RON, which makes about 75 AUD). Just think about and let me know.

Thank your for your kind gesture as it’s much appreciated :thumbs: I will let you know if I require assistance acquiring this one.

Has anyone tried to cancel with WB? I been trying to cancel for weeks but no luck at all, which I do understand because of the virus. It seems I am going to be stuck with this order :(
Did you have any luck getting through to them? Trying to cancel mine because I can't afford it right now, but have run into the same issue of not getting a response. :ohno:

Did you have any luck getting through to them? Trying to cancel mine because I can't afford it right now, but have run into the same issue of not getting a response. :ohno:
Sadly no contact for weeks. I will keep sending them emails, you never know maybe they might venture back into work this week and 'stay alert' to cancel orders!

Reactions: Noodles
Sadly no contact for weeks. I will keep sending them emails, you never know maybe they might venture back into work this week and 'stay alert' to cancel orders!
Hmm good point! Would obviously rather they stay home where it's safe than risk venturing out to work... if that is indeed what's causing the lack of any response.

If these do get sent out, then I'm sure we'll be ok to return them for a refund once they return and see the dozens upon dozens of emails we've both sent them. :LOL:

Reactions: j_uk
Hmm good point! Would obviously rather they stay home where it's safe than risk venturing out to work... if that is indeed what's causing the lack of any response.

If these do get sent out, then I'm sure we'll be ok to return them for a refund once they return and see the dozens upon dozens of emails we've both sent them. :LOL:
Absolutely, hopefully they are staying home and safe rather than going to work. If I hear back from them I will definitely let you know, hopefully all those emails we've sent will help in some way!

I heard back, they are going to try and cancel it if they can. Fingers crossed!

I heard back, they are going to try and cancel it if they can. Fingers crossed!
Sweet. Thanks for letting me know. But, cancel "if they can"? You've been requesting a cancellation for weeks! Did they at least offer another solution (refund on return) if they're unable to cancel?

Reactions: j_uk
Sweet. Thanks for letting me know. But, cancel "if they can"? You've been requesting a cancellation for weeks! Did they at least offer another solution (refund on return) if they're unable to cancel?
I am hopeful because release date is a little far away. No other solution apart from contacting the warehouse...

It sounds like they were unable to work from home and with restrictions easing up from yesterday for people that can go back to work then maybe they have too. But regardless, if they don’t cancel (which I’m sure they will) then their returns are free too and shouldn’t be a issue.

Reactions: Noodles and j_uk