Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 30) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 31, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order July 24 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time - UTC +8)
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Single Lenti - Full Slip) - $47.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti
Notes: Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker
Chinese O-Ring Cover with DL only

Box Set: 500 Units, all editions. (Limited to 1 copy per order). WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title". Box: Hologram coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. Includes all editions (Full Slip, Lenticular Full Slip, Double Lenticular Full Slip)
Double Lenti: 900 Units, Numbered 1-900. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Single Lenti: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Full Slip: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing

BOP_overall_box_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_FS_2000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It will depend slightly based on destination but approximately $14-18 for a single edition.

Dear Customers,

We apologize for the delay with the [ME#29] Joker Shipment. We wanted to ship them out on schedule but due to many reasons, we couldn't do so. However, we have found solution for our shipping now. Please read more about our June news.

1. Joker Delivery Delay
- One Click Reprint: During packing, we have found a problem with the One Click Box and we have decided to reprint the entire batch of boxes again to ensure the quality of the box. For the box orders, we expect it to be reprinted in 3 weeks and ship them on 29th of June. Again, we apologize for the delay.
Single slip shipment: DHL offers a shipping to regions that were suspended or blocked by Post office and we are happy that all shipments (except for box) will begin this week. Due to finding the reliable shipment company was the reason why we couldn't ship our products and the late delivery from Manta Lab. We are happy to announce that all slip shipments will be shipped by this week. Again, we apologize for the delay with shipments and we will bear the higher cost of using DHL for our shipments for this release.

2. Once Upon... Steelbook Delivery
- More regions opening with Post Office: From June, more regions are opening with Airmails and we believe shipments will not be a problem. Also, we have DHL agent to ship our goods now so it won't be a problem with shipping.
- Production Schedule: Everything is on time and we expect things to start shipping out before the release date.

3. Birds of Prey Pre-order

- Pre-order Schedule: We expect to have a pre-order in the first week of July but we want to finalize shipping for Joker first before confirming the date.
- Shipping issues: Again, DHL and Post Office will be ready by July to cover all regions. We may need to recalculate the shipping cost again to adjust our current shipping cost but we expect the cost to be not too different from using Post Office. However, there's extra fee involved with current shipping situation so recalculation of shipping fee may be needed from our side.

4. 2020 Schedule
- Many great releases: You may refer to the other image for the releases that are under designing with Manta Lab. Some may be able to release and some may not due to approval and design issues.

Thank you very much.
Collectong.

101969856_139301227732607_5490117481765400676_o.jpg

Reactions: MM3
There is a major problem that nobody discussed yet 'though...
Reading this email I'm even glad I missed Once Upon pre-orders.
Shipping with DHL means 100% guaranted custom fees for everyone, everywhere. Prepare to be robbed by DHL fantabulous scam, guys :cry:
I hope the problem will be solved with Post Office in July, as they say. And if so, that they will let us choose which company we want to use.

Shipping with DHL means 100% guaranted custom fees for everyone, everywhere. Prepare to be robbed by DHL fantabulous scam, guys :cry:
I hope the problem will be solved with Post Office in July, as they say. And if so, that they will let us choose which company we want to use.
no customs in US :)

Robbed by DHL?
Every citizen is obliged to pay taxes. Just sayin. ;-)

I know. But I'm not talking about that. I worked at customs for a while. I know how it works. It's a clever trick they use to get more money from customers and recoup the costs for shipping the items.
They pay taxes upfront without asking the customers first. This way they create files and charge customers the price of those said "files".
But it's against the law. Each customer has the right to decide not to pay import fees when customs ask for them but DHL denies those legitimate rights and if you refuse to receive the items on delivery (= paying custom/import fees) they still ask you to pay for their "file" fees. The trick is, as they declare everything to customs before the item even shipped, fees are 100% guaranted even if the same items would have escaped fees 95% of the time with Post Office shipping. It's magic.
It's why I'm saying that each customer in Europe should prepare themselves to pay 30% more than what they were already charged for.

I've just had a Hot Toys figure arrive from HK via DHL and no customs fees had to be paid on that so they're not 100% guaranteed at all

• Helpful Post
Reactions: vexred and Hereticz
Exactly.
I should have added that specification in my post.
Manta Lab always declared the true value of items on their shipping labels so far (at least for my orders). I don't know what Collectong usually do 'though.