Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 30) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 31, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order July 24 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time - UTC +8)
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Single Lenti - Full Slip) - $47.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti
Notes: Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker
Chinese O-Ring Cover with DL only

Box Set: 500 Units, all editions. (Limited to 1 copy per order). WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title". Box: Hologram coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. Includes all editions (Full Slip, Lenticular Full Slip, Double Lenticular Full Slip)
Double Lenti: 900 Units, Numbered 1-900. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Single Lenti: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Full Slip: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing

BOP_overall_box_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_FS_2000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, I’ve got the same. Which is weird cause my Dunkirk from another group buy is already on its way to me. Confused on what the difference is here

It's funny you mention Dunkirk because I wasn't going to buy it so I didn't participate in the group buy. But on the morning of the pre-order I decided to get a single lenti copy directly from the Collectong site and it arrived today.

All of the steelbooks I've bought via aniv's GB's have always been delivered in perfect condition so I'm not too worried about it.

Other groupbuy is better :)
Far from the truth! Yours have been the go to for years.

I think some of us have just been left in the dark on recent GBs like with shipping whether it be on Manta’s end of the deal or something else.

Currently from tracking information, it seems like they are just holding onto a lot of our packages as if we didn’t pay (but that’s not the case)

Hoping you might have some clarity on that since manta hasn’t been too informative.

Mines been in the “Sender is preparing” status for over a month now.

I know I was a little late in paying the shipping charges due to my address being incorrect, but that was sorted weeks ago.

Is it usual for this to happen?

• Wow
Reactions: Billy Talent
Mines been in the “Sender is preparing” status for over a month now.

I know I was a little late in paying the shipping charges due to my address being incorrect, but that was sorted weeks ago.

Is it usual for this to happen?
Behold, the tracking status of mine says the same thing. I paid the shipping invoice on 10/12. I am getting a wee bit antsy.

• Wow
Reactions: Behold
Just so I understand how GBs with Manta work, is it @Aniv shipping them, or is it shipped direct from Manta?

Far from the truth! Yours have been the go to for years.

I think some of us have just been left in the dark on recent GBs like with shipping whether it be on Manta’s end of the deal or something else.

Currently from tracking information, it seems like they are just holding onto a lot of our packages as if we didn’t pay (but that’s not the case)

Hoping you might have some clarity on that since manta hasn’t been too informative.

Hey thanks dude I know you are a regular GB participant and I was joking lol. I have some personal matters delaying things since the last 2-3 months so its not Manta thats at fault. I mean COVID does play a role in the shipping mess due to some countries being blocked from accepting packages but its my fault that I havent got them the info and billed members ahead of time (I get confused adjusting balance of who owes what based on the non standard services such as DHL etc being used in the interim, so I wait until the end to get the prices)

Hopefully from mid December I can continue to provide satisfactory level of service.

Hey thanks dude I know you are a regular GB participant and I was joking lol. I have some personal matters delaying things since the last 2-3 months so its not Manta thats at fault. I mean COVID does play a role in the shipping mess due to some countries being blocked from accepting packages but its my fault that I havent got them the info and billed members ahead of time (I get confused adjusting balance of who owes what based on the non standard services such as DHL etc being used in the interim, so I wait until the end to get the prices)

Hopefully from mid December I can continue to provide satisfactory level of service.
Dunkirk bills will be coming this week and shipping will be this weekend.

Thanks for all the work you put into these GBs. I know without your GB and help o wouldn’t have got a copy of this, so I’m happy to wait, as long as I know it’s actually on its way or is being processed in some way haha!