Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 30) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 31, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order July 24 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time - UTC +8)
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Single Lenti - Full Slip) - $47.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti
Notes: Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker
Chinese O-Ring Cover with DL only

Box Set: 500 Units, all editions. (Limited to 1 copy per order). WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title". Box: Hologram coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. Includes all editions (Full Slip, Lenticular Full Slip, Double Lenticular Full Slip)
Double Lenti: 900 Units, Numbered 1-900. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Single Lenti: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Full Slip: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing

BOP_overall_box_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_FS_2000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey thanks dude I know you are a regular GB participant and I was joking lol. I have some personal matters delaying things since the last 2-3 months so its not Manta thats at fault. I mean COVID does play a role in the shipping mess due to some countries being blocked from accepting packages but its my fault that I havent got them the info and billed members ahead of time (I get confused adjusting balance of who owes what based on the non standard services such as DHL etc being used in the interim, so I wait until the end to get the prices)

Hopefully from mid December I can continue to provide satisfactory level of service.
Lol i had to make sure

I appreciate the update! With these items that say“Sender is preparing item for posting” have they actually not shipped yet? Just wanting to get an idea on timeframe since I’ll be looking to trade my edition for a full slip as soon as I get it lol

Just recieved it. Bought this one for my girl and she loved it. Me to, to be honest. The front lenticular is not the sharpest but not the worst i have seen. But the back lenticular damm.... Its amazing, iconic image, rich colors that really pop, a real winner to me. Also i found the back more sharper then the front in my opinion. The Steelbook is also badass with nice collors, debossing and gloss. Really happy with it

image-21-11-2020_12-12-39-21.jpg

image-21-11-2020_12-13-23-82.jpg

Last edited:
My sender is preparing item for posting, so I am thrilled about that. :rolleyes:

I'm patient about this stuff and I appreciate all the covid-related delays, but it's coming up on two months since the supposed shipping date listed on the tracking page and that's still the status without any sort of an update. If it arrives, it arrives; if it doesn't I suppose it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. I'm pretty close to writing it off at this point (I should add this is partly because lately here in DC a lot of mail to my building has been delivered to wrong locations, so w/o a tracking update I have no idea whether that's happened with this package). It'll be a pleasant bonus if I eventually get it

Last edited:
Look like mine is on the move also, but looks like it hasn’t left Hong Kong yet

If my tracking is accurate (it was last updated on December 3), then mine is also still in Hong Kong and has been at the general post office there since November 27.

If my tracking is accurate (it was last updated on December 3), then mine is also still in Hong Kong and has been at the general post office there since November 27.

Mine literally arrived yesterday.

It still went to my old address but luckily enough I still have a postal redirect in place so it arrived to my new place fine.

Haven’t unsealed it yet however I’m really happy with the lentis upon first inspection. Looking forward to display this along with the cinemuseum FS!

Reactions: JGCramp
Mine literally arrived yesterday.

It still went to my old address but luckily enough I still have a postal redirect in place so it arrived to my new place fine.

Haven’t unsealed it yet however I’m really happy with the lentis upon first inspection. Looking forward to display this along with the cinemuseum FS!

That's excellent news. I'm glad you finally got yours.

The consensus seems to be that the front lenti of the double lenti is not that sharp while the back lenti is better.
Mine is the opposite. The front is quite sharp except for the most distant objects in the image. The back lenti
is a little blurry. What could account for this. A miracle?

The consensus seems to be that the front lenti of the double lenti is not that sharp while the back lenti is better.
Mine is the opposite. The front is quite sharp except for the most distant objects in the image. The back lenti
is a little blurry. What could account for this. A miracle?
nah, it's a very clear case of
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: nafosb