Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 30) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 31, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order July 24 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time - UTC +8)
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Single Lenti - Full Slip) - $47.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti
Notes: Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker
Chinese O-Ring Cover with DL only

Box Set: 500 Units, all editions. (Limited to 1 copy per order). WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title". Box: Hologram coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. Includes all editions (Full Slip, Lenticular Full Slip, Double Lenticular Full Slip)
Double Lenti: 900 Units, Numbered 1-900. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Single Lenti: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Full Slip: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing

BOP_overall_box_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_FS_2000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My GB copy is still MIA and no tracking updates since HK, Handed over to carrier / Left for destination on December 3. I e-mailed Collectong last week. They were nice and told me they would run a postal enquiry but had to communicate everything moving forward through the group buy organizer, so I messaged Aniv earlier today. Hopefully I'll get an update sometime soon because these premiums aren't cheap.

Last edited:
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
I was always bothered that I missed out on the full slip over the DL so I decided to pick it up as it's in stock again. It looks amazing and waaay better than the blurry lentis.

I also just realised that it contains TWO discs (the BD is also included) I assumed it was just a single 4K UHD disc.......

Anyone ordered direct from manta to the UK recently? Wondering how they mark their packages for customs...

DL is tempting at £45, less so if i get a £20 customs fee on top :rofl:

Anyone ordered direct from manta to the UK recently? Wondering how they mark their packages for customs...

DL is tempting at £45, less so if i get a £20 customs fee on top :rofl:
I've put an order in with them (which hasn't shipped yet) and have sent them a message asking what they'll put on the customs declaration form. I'll let you know what they come back with...might be a few days until I get a response though.

I've put an order in with them (which hasn't shipped yet) and have sent them a message asking what they'll put on the customs declaration form. I'll let you know what they come back with...might be a few days until I get a response though.
Cheers! I think about the only way around getting charged for direct orders outside of the EU to the UK now is either..

A - fees are paid for upfront, which isn't possible for companies who aren't UK VAT registered, so that's that one out.

or B - orders are marked as "documents", which is what novamedia does.

"Gift" declarations are another customs free option, but they aren't applicable to business sales, so that's that one out too.

I suppose I could just place an order and request it to be marked as "$10 documents" and see how it goes. This is where GB orders come in handy :rofl:

Reactions: Loony_Tic
Cheers! I think about the only way around getting charged for direct orders outside of the EU to the UK now is either..

A - fees are paid for upfront, which isn't possible for companies who aren't UK VAT registered, so that's that one out.

"Gift" declarations are another customs free option, but they aren't applicable to business sales, so that's that one out too.

I suppose I could just place an order and request it to be marked as "$10 documents" and see how it goes. This is where GB orders come in handy :rofl:
Novamedia have always marked it as "merchandise" on my orders.

Collectong have got back to me and basically said they don't know what will happen regarding customs but that they can mark the value lower. Would still get the Royal Mail charge and VAT fees though! (n) I've gone back to them to see if they can send it as a gift (although they'd have to send it from an individual) or as documents...I'm not holding my breath but I'll keep you posted.

Collectong have got back to me and basically said they don't know what will happen regarding customs but that they can mark the value lower. Would still get the Royal Mail charge and VAT fees though! (n) I've gone back to them to see if they can send it as a gift (although they'd have to send it from an individual) or as documents...I'm not holding my breath but I'll keep you posted.
It is impossible for them to know tbf, all they can do is mark value & content. If it's $15 goods, that'll be about a £2 VAT fee but atleast an £8 handling fee from RM. So around £10 total.

Strictly speaking they can't mark it as a gift, and if they do customs will see it's from a company and may open it up lol documents is the best option in my opinion, if they'll do that..

Thanks for getting back to me bud, appreciate it. Think I'll have to risk it and see how it goes, as there's only about 10 left of each slip now. It's £45 if it misses customs, £55-60 if it doesn't.

Last edited:
It is impossible for them to know tbf, all they can do is mark value & content. If it's $15 goods, that'll be about a £2 VAT fee but atleast an £8 handling fee from RM. So around £10 total.

Strictly speaking they can't mark it as a gift, and if they do customs will see it's from a company and may open it up lol documents is the best option in my opinion, if they'll do that..

Thanks for getting back to me bud, appreciate it. Think I'll have to risk it and see how it goes, as there's only about 10 left of each slip now. It's £45 if it misses customs, £55-60 if it doesn't.
It's the RM handle fee that's a bug*er - could cope with an extra few £ of VAT fees but the £8 RM charge seems a bit steep! Might just be a case of getting them to mark it down as $15 and take the extra £10 in charges on the chin. Let me know if you do place an order and if they'll put it down as documents.

It's all too complicated since Brexit! (n) (Actually strictly speaking it's not complicated...dodging the fees is the complicated bit :LOL:)

It's the RM handle fee that's a bug*er - could cope with an extra few £ of VAT fees but the £8 RM charge seems a bit steep!

It's all too complicated since Brexit! (n) (Actually strictly speaking it's not complicated...dodging the fees is the complicated bit :LOL:)
That's it in a nutshell lol the RM handling charge sucks and it always has done unfortunately. I'll just add a note to the order saying "please mark as $10 documents for UK customs clearance" and follow up with an email. I fully expect to get a £10odd customs charge, so it'll just be a bonus if I don't.

It seems that the 15£ limit for vat free and import duty free goods is still valid after Brexit. I went on gov.uk website and this is what it says:

Screenshot_20210208-205524_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Therefore it should be fine if it's declared as merchandise and value 18$
On that page it's got:

The Brexit transition period has ended and new rules on tax and duty now apply. This page is currently out of date. Check the rules for VAT and overseas goods sold directly to customers in Great Britain from 1 January 2021.

At the top which links to:

Low value consignment relief (LVCR), which is an import VAT exemption for goods valued at £15 or less, has been removed in:

• Great Britain for goods imported from outside the UK
  • Northern Ireland for goods ordered remotely that are imported from outside the UK and EU
So the £15 limit has definitely gone! :(