Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 30) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 31, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order July 24 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time - UTC +8)
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Single Lenti - Full Slip) - $47.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti
Notes: Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker
Chinese O-Ring Cover with DL only

Box Set: 500 Units, all editions. (Limited to 1 copy per order). WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title". Box: Hologram coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. Includes all editions (Full Slip, Lenticular Full Slip, Double Lenticular Full Slip)
Double Lenti: 900 Units, Numbered 1-900. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Single Lenti: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Full Slip: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing

BOP_overall_box_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_FS_2000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
$8 off is the cost of the disc. They just want to cover their paper cost. They're giving the film away :giggle: :giggle:
Apart from the lentis being a bit on the blurry side, it's a good quality release. Just shows what a missfire the film was with collectors. Either that or they're just waiting on the hdz edition, which I have my doubts will ever materialise.

Reactions: DMD4k
The film is great and this release is great (minus the DL, but it’s better than the OUATIH DL. this is less misty)

The steel, Full Slip and One Click box are the stars of the show. All 3 Fantastic from head to toe

SL is decent too. Better than the DL

Reactions: djjez83
The film is great and this release is great (minus the DL, but it’s better than the OUATIH DL. this is less misty)

The steel, Full Slip and One Click box are the stars of the show. All 3 Fantastic from head to toe

SL is decent too. Better than the DL
My regret may end up being elatively high for getting the DL. It's nowhere near the worst lenti I own, but it's very far from the best. I just wanted that police car shot on a slip.. FS is the easy winner in terms of quality, looks excellent.

Reactions: djjez83 and Flloydo
This is a great edition.
There both excellent OC boxsets.The collectors that wants the WEA steel this is the OC. Cinemusem would be the one to get if your displaying the Boxset and for sure if your getting the zeta OC
I wish zeta would do an updated list of titles and projected release months. Nice to know if there still releasing BOP and Joker cause there getting a bit ripe, Joker Cinemuem I just got in the mail and my Manta in the mail 6 or more months ago?

Reactions: jasong
The FS for this is awesome. I originally bought the DL and yes, it was awful. But sold it on and bought the FS when it was on sale....
I agree, That FS is a winner. I’ve currently go limited space to put Stuff out, but this FS made the cut. Someday i may have to take down all my Zavvi Star Wars steels to make room for other stuff, but I stil like looking at them :D

Reactions: BluSteel2012