Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 30) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 31, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order July 24 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time - UTC +8)
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Single Lenti - Full Slip) - $47.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti
Notes: Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker
Chinese O-Ring Cover with DL only

Box Set: 500 Units, all editions. (Limited to 1 copy per order). WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title". Box: Hologram coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. Includes all editions (Full Slip, Lenticular Full Slip, Double Lenticular Full Slip)
Double Lenti: 900 Units, Numbered 1-900. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Single Lenti: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Full Slip: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing

BOP_overall_box_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_FS_2000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I'm not impressed at all by this release very weak low effort release, 2 are damn near identical.

Easy pass for me , CM is better but I want to know what HDZETA is gonna create or ML
Looks like artworks might be restricted. HDZeta double and single lentis have same images as manta, just mixed up differently.

Reactions: willbar84
I've just seen the BS from the 'other company'. Colour palette and artwork wise theirs is better, but I prefer Manta Lab's steelbook design and ML's lenticulars are more spaced out.

personally I think manta have f**ked this. The front of the steel is great but it should be a lenti. There’s so many better arts out there they could of used for slips. They seem to generic and normal.

I prefer the single lenti front with the double lenti back too. But I’m happy they went with that art for the back of the full slip. One click box looks nice

I hate to say it but CM have such better art. That’s why I’m disappointed.

I’ll wait to see what HDZeta look like. Hopefully it’s better than this

Reactions: milky and willbar84
Now that I’ve seen the Zeta art, I think the biggest thing distinguishing them, since they’re so close to being the same, is that I really prefer the ML steelbook.

I do slightly prefer the Zeta DL because I think the girls just walking together because it looks more natural but I don’t think there’s enough difference between the fronts to make me think I would ever prefer the Zeta steel to the Manta one.

I think the CM did it best but with the best extra price and having to buy a region a disc as well, I’m leaning heavily now (by default) to the Manta DL with the SL still in the mix. I love both backs a lot.

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
personally I think manta have f**ked this. The front of the steel is great but it should be a lenti. There’s so many better arts out there they could of used for slips. They seem to generic and normal.

I prefer the single lenti front with the double lenti back too. But I’m happy they went with that art for the back of the full slip. One click box looks nice

I hate to say it but CM have such better art. That’s why I’m disappointed.

I’ll wait to see what HDZeta look like. Hopefully it’s better than this

Yep CM easily wins this, hey what u think about this:

This image on the one click set lenticular where the little people surrounding her face vanish when you move the box set

With a very cool Holographic rainbow colored foil on the whole box set for a very colourful one click set that will stand out.

What you think UK man?

Attachments

• 81fgPNaV2dL._AC_SL1464_.jpg
    81fgPNaV2dL._AC_SL1464_.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 102
  • 100125426-rainbow-real-holographic-foil-texture-background-holographic-background-vibrant-neon...jpg
    100125426-rainbow-real-holographic-foil-texture-background-holographic-background-vibrant-neon...jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 193
  • Haha
Reactions: milky and DMD4k
Just noticed this when I looked on Collectong, the DL edition will come with a Chinese O-Ring cover. The Chinese O-Ring cover will not come with the SL or FS editions

Tough crowd. Picking between the FS and SL will be really hard for me.

I would really like the trend of production credits on the steelbook to go away and never come back though.

Reactions: DMD4k